All reviews great spa thatched roofing south africa african style visiting harare amazing hospitality go the extra mile mana pools relaxing stay away from the hustle and bustle relaxed atmosphere convenient location comfortable beds seychelles suite lodge gym
Reviewed 24 April 2017

I am a repeat guest at this beautiful lodge. A real oasis in the middle of Harare. Tranquil gardens, excellent service, spa services and good food. There is no need to go anywhere else. I once spent a whole weekend and never left.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 11 April 2017

Stayed 2 nights at the Amanzi Lodge while in Zim for work and would have happily stayed longer. The rooms are beautifully decorated - each with its own country decor (I was in Botswana), all under wonderfully constructed thatched roofs, and very comfortable. My bed was extremely comfortable, with a comfy duvet, and a bedside window overlooking bird filled tree tops. The lodge grounds are gorgeous and the food and service were exceptional. Jema (spelling?) was very helpful and kind and the restaurant staff were excellent. There is also a spa, pool and tennis courts that I didn't have the chance to use. I highly recommend the Amanzi Lodge for anyone staying inHarare.

Room tip: I stayed in"Botswana" which is upstairs overlooking the gorgeous grounds. This room has two single beds.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 March 2017

I am visiting Harare and really needed a massage and spa treatment so I booked for a package deal of facial and massage. Not only was the price competitive, the treatments were some of the best I've had. They were generous with the allotted time for the treatments, and both therapists were very skillful and allowed me to fully relax and rejuvenate. I'm considering another visit before I go back home!
The lodge grounds were very pretty, private, quiet and lush.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 12 March 2017

Amanzi Lodge hosted my sister's bridal party for the day, as well as the bride and groom couple for the night, on Saturday the 4th of March 2017. Jemma and Catherine went above and beyond for us and offered a sterling service! Costa, bless him, traipsed up and down with our bags (even in the rain) along with all our tea and coffee orders. Exquisite food, beautiful rooms and a gorgeous setting. We left feeling pampered and fresh and the bride and groom very much loved! Wouldn't hesitate to recommend Amanzi Lodge to any future guests ~ THANK YOU AMANZI!!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 March 2017

our stay at Amanzi was splendid,superb ,the service was wonderful,the place is awesome very peaceful n private oooo the showers we loved them esp the outside one but on the food try and cater for those who do not eat pork,overally we had a wonderful stay looking forward to coming for the second time,great time indeed

Date of stay: February 2017