“Could be better”

Chang Thai Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 178 Restaurants in Harare
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

We booked in advance for a family dinner only yo get there with no table Set for us and we were crammed on a little table...I feel they could have done better. I loved their food . The place was quite busy. Security guards were and manning the cars so didn't have to worry about that. We could not get a high chair for my nephew by the way

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Exceptionally disappointing. High prices with ludicrously bad service and average food. The waiters did not seem up to the job, dragging their feet, failing to clear tables - to the point that the place looked dirty and customers waited an age to get a table despite numerous being vacant. There are many better alternatives around Harare - best to avoid this place.

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

I have become a regular at Chang Thai and it doesn’t matter how many times I visit, the food is always amazing. Full of flavour and generous portions. I highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank Emelia1988
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

A great meal ! A true Thai meal prepared with care by great hosts !
A place I visit on every trip to Harare

1  Thank Andy R
Reviewed 22 July 2018

Lovely atmosphere, a bit pricey for the value. Food a bit disappointing as I recall, and the concept of adding vodka to a fruit punch to make a cocktail seemed beyond comprehension... but an enchanting atmosphere and good company made the evening lovely.

1  Thank Cynthia C