“Good atmosphere, comfortable chairs and great conference facilities”

Harare Cresta Lodge
Ranked #47 of 178 Restaurants in Harare
Reviewed 20 June 2018

The atmosphere is zen. Its a gem just outside city-centre harare, comfortable seating had to sit all day attending a conference. Lunch which was well cooked although portion sizes were smaller than my appetite.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

This is a great place for conferences and meetings.The food is great and well priced too. It is located at a place that is easy to find but it can be hard to navigate during the rush hour as traffic will be heavy. The parking place needs some attention.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

The buffet selection wasn't bad, but there was nothing particularly memorable to justify the cost. Had the lady at the entrance told me that I could have ordered a la carte, my overall impression might have been better. However, the Cool Beans cafe at reception was excellent.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Their food is amazing their service tip top. I have decided to make it my go to place whenever I have a taste for good food at an affordable price. Keep up the great work

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

The staff where amazing the manager on duty was very attentive and made sure we had everything that we needed. The food was amazing and the pudding was devine. I would highly recommend this place to anyone visiting Zimbabwe. The location is amazing as well. I will definitely be going back to this place when I go back to Zimbabwe.