“Good food!”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Went here for dinner and had the best steak I have had in Harare. God ambience as well. Awesome waiters too!

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Some of the best food I've had in harare. Restaurant presentation is simple but it's great if you are going for good food. Nice quiet vibe not too busy though. Service is good.

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Went for a business dinner. Ambiance was good and staff were very friendly and attentive. I ordered steak on a bed of mash. Arguably one of the best steaks l have had in Harare

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

We were a party of 6 having lunch with our respective Mothers. Sadly the service at best could be called average. We constantly had to ask for service from our waiter. The food when served was a disappointment. The steaks were tough, and the pork loin which I had was so tough that I had to ask for a steak knife to eat it! It was not a great experience, one that I never hope to repeat.

Rory L, Owner at The Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Good Morning,

I am Very sorry to here your experience was not up to Standard. If you can get in contact with us so as to resolve this issue so that it dose not happen again in the future. If the matter had been brought to my attention on the day i would of gladly done something for you.

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

Absolutely loved the food, waiters were so friendly and very patient too. We went through the whole lunch menu asking and our waiter was so friendly and funny! Gave us great recommendations and i must say they have the best peri-peri chicken I’ve ever had.

Well done to all waiters, managers and chefs!!