See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 October 2014

We arrived very late (22h30) after being held up at the Beitbridge border. The staff were waiting for us with big smiles and open arms and fired up the grill immediately to serve us our pre-ordered dinner. No request was too much of an effort.
The rooms are simple, clean and comfortable.
Plenty of safe parking
We left with a super packed breakfast at 04h00.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 October 2014

First off I am not affiliated with the owners/management. The views I portray are my own.

1. Location is perfect for anyone who has business in Harare city but not keen on living in the CBD.
2. Bob the chef would call me in the morning to ask what I wanted for breakfast. Great staff.
3. Gated free parking with a security guard 24/7.
4. Extra quiet during the day.
5. Free wifi for checking emails etc.
6. Rooms cleaned to a high standard.
7. Free reign to use the facilities as if you were at home.
8. Generator & water tank.

Yvonne left no stone unturned for me. I recommend the lodge to one and all.

Room Tip: Any room is fine
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Dzi M
Reviewed 2 September 2014

Daisy's Guest House is a quite simple but nice accomodation in a safe suburb of Harare. The staff was very friendly and the garden very nice. We very almost the only guests, the bar existed of a fridge inluding soft drinks and beer. There is not really a restaurant but they prepare you something if you ask for it. The room was clean with a bed and a huge TV but neither table nor chairs as well as no chairs on the terrace. I would recommend it if you want a quiet safe place and are travelling by car but not for people without car since you need for everything a taxi.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Silke_10
Reviewed 1 September 2014

Just got back from a thrilling vacation in Zimbabwe. Daisy's Guest House helped to made my vacation a wonderful experience. It is a realitively small family run business. Yvonne the Manager is charming and eager to help with any request. Bob the chef and all the kitchen staff rose to the needs of our group of 25. I miss the wonderful meals and the friendly staff. I would highly recommend this guest house.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank joy58d
Reviewed 9 July 2013

Myself and a work colleague spend 3 nights at Daisy's last week, must say that overall this guest house is definitely high recommended, We travel a lot in Africa on business and by far this is the best accommodation, clean and value for your money. The chef BOB also no how to look after his guests and we will definitely return to see Bob and the other members again.

Kind regards
Phillip and Braam (Johannesburg)

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business