“Lovely Evening Out”

LIttle Eataly Coffee Shop and Restaurant
Ranked #28 of 177 Restaurants in Harare
Price range: US$11 - US$19
Reviewed 28 June 2018

A lovely setting out in the garden with some of the best pasta in Harare served. Will definitely return.

Christine C, Owner at LIttle Eataly Coffee Shop and Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Thank you dyl90 for your review. Recieving such positive comments makes us love what we do and happy too. We look forward to your next visit. Kind regards Christine

Reviewed 24 June 2018

We decided on an unplanned dinner to mitigate a cold evening and decide to give this a try. Although we did not book, we were found a cosy position and were served quickly. The atmosphere in the restaurant was authentically Italian, a pleasant buzz and a comfortable feel.

The waiters were very efficient and friendly and the food was delicious. Really great pasta dishes and the starters were excellent.

We will definitely be returning again.

Christine C, Owner at LIttle Eataly Coffee Shop and Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Thank you Lynn for your wonderful review. We are delighted to get such positive feedback and appreciate it too. I read your review to all the staff and they are very proud. We look forward to your next visit and hope it will be very soon..Thank you once again. Christine

Reviewed 19 May 2018

small family dinner celebrate Macs birthday. very good food an presentation, an very pleasant staff serving.
meal was tasry and flling an reasonably priced.

Christine C, Owner at LIttle Eataly Coffee Shop and Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2018

Thank you Fazilet for your review. I am delighted Mac's birthday was an enjoyable one and that the food was tasty and staff very pleasant. Thank you once again and hope to see and your friends back at Little Eataly.

Reviewed 13 May 2018

Harare is not the best place for dining with most restaurants closing by 9;30pm. Little Eataly is an Oasis in a place with average service. We were tired of the food in the hotel we stayed at and were looking for a place to enjoy a meal.

Little Eataly met all those expectations. Food was pretty good and the Chef made sure that we were content.

The wine was from a box and not the best I have experienced. Perhaps its a bit unfair as we chose to be served by the glass.

If I am in Harare again, will definitely visit....

Christine C, Owner at LIttle Eataly Coffee Shop and Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Dear Riviw thank you for taking time to write a review and appreciate your positive comments on Little Eataly. I am delighted you enjoyed your meal and look forward to your next visit which I hope will be soon. I can only apologise sincerely for the wine selection and will do our best to improve on it as well as on our service. Kind regards and thank you once again.

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

As I surveyed the establishments menu, I inquired what a patron was eating (he happened to be the owner) and he described the dish: fresh pasta with mushrooms, bacon bits and a sprinkling of broccoli in a cream sauce. I informed him that I would return for dinner to sample what he was so obviously enjoying... and I did.

Christine C, Owner at LIttle Eataly Coffee Shop and Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2018

Thank you for dining at Little Eataly and are delighted you enjoyed your pasta dish. We thank you for your support