See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Great place to be, enjoyed my stay. The staff were respectful and always willing to help. the rooms good and the prices were very competitive could have been any better. I recommend you stay at this place, it was a great experience.

Peter B, Manager at Horizon Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 24 June 2018

My stay at Horizon Inn was enjoyable and comfortable. The staff were courteous and helpful and the room was clean and secure. The intertainment was also good. I would be grateful if the inn can consider providing lunch and dinner.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Peter B, General Manager at Horizon Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Valued Guest,

Thank you for having stayed at Horizon Inn recently, we appreciate your feed back.
Guest comfort and security are important to us and we therefore are glad to hear you enjoyed the stay.

With regards to lunch and dinner options, we are looking into possible options to introduce.
Looking forward to seeing you at Horizon Inn soon!

regards

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Disappointing by the quality of service and it took 13hrs(8am-9pm) to get access to the WIFI after several request with no updates from the reception. It felt like I was begging or a problem. I requested an iron at 4pm on Friday the 15th and got it the following day at 6am after confronting the gentleman at reception complaining about the service.

Room tip: Simple amenities should be always available in the rooms eg bathing soap so that after a long trip/long day a guest camp freshen up.
Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Value Guest,

Thank you for your feed back, we truly appreciate having had you stay with us at Horizon Inn.
Apologies for the inconvenience caused during your stay, particularly in connection with Wi-Fi connectivity. While we ensure that our network is accessible to guests in all rooms around the clock, sometimes a technical issue beyond our control my arise either with our service provider or with our network.

With regards to Iron, our houskeeping team irons clothes for guests at a negotiated rate and this is done between 7.30am and 5pm. Unfortunately for safety reasons iron is not left with guests to avoid electrical mishaps that may result in fire.

Thanks again for your review, we look forward to seeing you soon.

regards.

Reviewed 18 May 2018

I would always recommend this place to a visitor to Harare. Centrally located and with good facilities. The place is serene and veryaccomodating. I am saving up to bring my family there for a Harare getaway

Room tip: The ones onthe Second floor ROCK
Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Peter B, General Manager at Horizon Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Dear Declan,

I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and certainly look forward to seeing you again soon at Horizon Inn.

Kind regards.

Reviewed 3 May 2018

The furniture is a outdated the is need for new up market upgrade to make the place more attractive to guests. The curtains where nice. The coffee station in the room to be refilled properly . The shower walls were dirty the need to be scrubbed

Room tip: To checking the bedding before checking in a guest.
Date of stay: April 2018