“WORTH A VISIT”

Chops & Chips Restaurant
Ranked #260 of 351 Restaurants in Dar es Salaam
Reviewed 17 June 2014

we ate in this restaurant one time and I can say that it worth a visit. most of foods were Indian and I liked both chicken and mutton biryani and masala chips was good too.
we paid 20 USD for 2 meals , 1 masala chips and 2 drink that I think was acceptable.

Reviewed 26 September 2013

When you visit a Restaurant and when you're extremely Hungry, You expect fast service, Good/Fair Portion and good service atleast minimum 20-25mins.
Well couldnt get any of these, The food we ordered was Rubbish and the portion was unfair, it seemed it could even hardly satisfy a 5 Year old.
Very dissapoiting and the Taste was dull either

Reviewed 3 September 2013

I was in Tanzania for the first time. I tasted nice and fresh food at this restaurant. The attraction of this restaurant is the menu and one smiley made on the table, which say that," help us serve fresh , have patience". also, the colour of the restaurant, having great orange colours on the wall. good interior concept.

1  Thank manojtiwari999
Reviewed 19 July 2013 via mobile

My sister and a friend actually left this restaurant glowing. The food is great...the staff too are awesome. The chef came to check on us in person. I will definitely go there again. It's a happy place...they all smile and make you feel comfortable.

2  Thank CrazyGracey
Reviewed 25 June 2013

Food and environment was excellant, especially sitting on the road side and watching the live cooking.

1  Thank Jaidon A