“Great delivery for lunch”

ALBASHA Lebanese Restaurant
Ranked #33 of 353 Restaurants in Dar es Salaam
Cuisines: Fast food
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 13 August 2018

I ordered from Albasha from the Jumia app - falafel wrap and Baba ghanoush with pita. It was so tasty and fresh! proper lebanese food, will definitely order again!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

I always go to this place, love the food.its simply delicious. They have the best mezzeh. Perfect for a groups of 4 to share. Variety of salads. Tried them all. My favorite is the shish tawok with the green salad. Highly recommend for anyone looking for a full Lebanese dining experience. The managers are super welcoming and attentive

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Extremely limited menu choices today for some reason, so couldn't order what we really wanted. Quality of food we were served was poor - can't believe all the chips with Lebanese food! Best thing was the avocado juice!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 10 June 2018

This restaurant has the BEST baba ganoush I've eaten anywhere. Most hide behind an abundance of smoke flavor. This baba ganoush has a flavor of it's own and is not sickeningly overpowering. Also, their falafel is outstanding. Really, everything I've eaten here is superb. My daughter still has visions of the red snapper she ate here and uses it as the measure for all others. I try to dine here each time I pass through Dar es Salaam.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

Visited this place again this year with the group of students I travel with. We were promptly shuttled to an isolated upstairs area (adjacent to the kiddies ball pit!) which was hot and stuffy. My order of “grilled beef and vegetables “ was better described as simmered, with little flavor and less character. One of the travelers in our party likes this place for their humus, which is indeed good, but overall, I’m not a fan.

Date of visit: May 2018