Open today: 10:00 - 19:00
Review Highlights
Stunning natural weave scarves

This is a must go to and very friendly shop. It is conveniently located next to Le Jardin Secret... read more

Reviewed 30 April 2020
BCaseyB
Manchester, United Kingdom
via mobile
Beautiful Scarved

We walked by this shop and noticed a gentleman weaving the scarves on a loom right in the shop. We... read more

Reviewed 19 February 2020
Allyson G
New York City, New York

Google
Recommended experiences in and around Marrakech
from US$34,51
from US$43,14
from US$7,40
from US$46,84
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 November 2017

On my way to the House of Photography I passed this and another scarf weaving shop. I ended up buying several scarfs at both of them. They both had beautiful quality woven scarfs but slightly different fabric contents so worth checking them both out. The prices are fixed and may seem high for Morocco but once you realize the quality they are totally worth it. Friendly shop keeper but not pushy so no need to rush your browsing.

Date of experience: November 2017
1  Thank AmieNYC
Reviewed 27 April 2017

I came upon the new shop 'Byfaissal' when looking for some other things nearby. The scarves are all beautiful. Prices are listed for each scarf and firm. I bought three - one for me and two as gifts.

The new address (I think( is on Rue Souika Riad El Arous (according to google maps). It is near the Souk Cherifia.

Date of experience: April 2017
3  Thank JonathanL5012
Reviewed 16 December 2016 via mobile

Faissal is very nice traditional weaver in Marrakech with excellent hand woven scarfs and other fabrics. If you're in Marrakech you need to visit is store near the café Arabe, you won't find this kind of products somewhere else.

Date of experience: December 2016
1  Thank Alice C
Reviewed 26 July 2016

Went into this small shop looking for some gifts to take back home ,the shop is very near too the Photography Museum .
Faisal is the man who makes the scarf's ,and is professional and takes great pride in his business ,it's cash only as I asked him .
And will return tomorrow to buy some of his work as I did not have enough Dirham on me,as my title say's I must correct the last review the shop does have a working hand loom inside .
I really like this area all the way up to the Moussine section ,much less hassle than the main souks.

Date of experience: July 2016
2  Thank pjcambs
Reviewed 24 April 2015

I was pointed to this place by a Time Out Marrakech recommendation. It is now in a small shop opposite the Maison de la Photographic. A lovely chic area. Unfortunately it no longer has the loom in the shop as the premisses is too small. They are still made locally. I can not explain how beautiful the scarves are. Subtle edible colours in linen, cotton, wool or silk. The owner is helpful but not pushy and I came away with two lovely line scarves. The price was fixed and very reasonable. I paid 220 dirhams per scarf. You would pay £60 in the UK. If you love scarves and quality make you way here.

Date of experience: April 2015