All reviews bed dorm swimming pool bit hard to find rooftop bar great pool enjoyed my stay perfect location nice breakfast the main square air conditioning jemaa el fresh orange juice atlas mountains beautiful riad wifi computers desert
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Book an AirPort shutlle before hand and use and offline map like maps.me download the map for offline use this one worked Well for me in Marrakech
If not You Will have a hard time finding it and get scammed before You even arrive.

Other than That Nice pool, oké room and bed You have free lockers in yr room and food and coctails and wine updatings in the bar so

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 May 2018

this is my 3rd stay at this hostel,, and there will be a 4th,, everything from location to ,, the wonderfull spa facilitys at this little treasure all goes to making what can sometimes be a stressfull mission through the souks,, a very pleasant and relaxing adventure,, the staff here are incredibly helpful and knowegeable,, the pool is a must in the afternoon after a pounding shopping expedition,, and the roof top tce later to relax with some well prepared food and a vino or three,, there is a laundry service available here also,, I cannot praise this oasis enough ,, and I will definitely return,, well done,,,

Room Tip: all the dorms are great,, but the doubles are just amazeing
Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank 218gerry
Reviewed 26 April 2018

This is great place in the souk 5 minutes from Djemaa El Fna - if you can find your way. It took us a while. The staff is friendly. The rooms are basic. There is a pool and breakfast is on the roof. It seems like a place for young people. I am 63 and felt great. The only negative I can say is that the wifi was not always good.

Room Tip: along the pool is fun
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 April 2018

This hostel was almost too nice to be a hostel! It had great amenities, tasty breakfast, and was in a good location. The vibe here is friendly but it's not what I would describe as a good hostel to stay at if you're traveling alone and want to meet people. I would stay again!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 April 2018

It was a nice experience. Friendly staff,clean rooms, close to the main square and stunning building! With arabic style, nice terrace and swingpool. I'd recomend It totally and if I come back, I would stay in the same place!

Room Tip: Shared room
Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo