“Aptly named paradise”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Villa of Paradise

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

mrsnibble...
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Aptly named paradise ”
Reviewed 10 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Villa jannah aka paradise is aptly named. A beautiful haven far removed from the hustle and bustle of the city. This was a holiday for my elderly parents and my 8 month old son. As a new first time mom, I was worried about taking my son abroad however I need not have been. The owner provided me with a car seat, baby deck chair and cot. He even kindly allowed us to stay as long as we needed to on the last day of our holiday because our flight wasn't until 23:30. I certainly would have struggled meeting my son's needs had he not.

The villa is immaculate! What you see on the photos is slightly inaccurate however because what they fail to show is the warmth of the place. Hayat the housekeeper really made the holiday so special. She not only cooks and cleans but she goes that extra mile. I picked up viral gastroenteritis from my son and was very sick one day and she nursed me back to health. She made me various natural remedies and even massaged my stomach to ease the pain. Furthermore she offered to take care of my son. I didn't burden her with this but I'm sure he wouldn't have minded as he absolutely loved her. She has such a beautiful heart.

There was also the gardener Mohammed who, despite having a bike, walked to the local mosque with my husband and dad to show them where it was. He even invited us to his own home for food. These people felt more like family than staff.

The swimming pool is wonderful and being a hijabi it's nice that the villa is not overlooked. I asked the owner if Mohammed could attend to the garden early in the morning so I was able to swim and this request was no trouble for them. I would recommend paying extra and having the pool heated. It was very hot even in October but the water was very cold. Once the water was heated it was perfect!

Unfortunately the water heater broke at the start of the holiday but this was quickly replaced as soon as possible and as compensation the owner heated the pool for free for us. To reiterate, the owner went out of his way to make our stay as wonderful as he could.

Finally he organised transport to and from the airport in a spacious people carrier. Youssef, the driver was very accommodating and knowledgable. We had bespoke tours which were family friendly. He's reasonably priced too. I'd definitely recommend him if you're not confident enough to navigate the roads in Morroco.

The actual villa was part of a complex of approximately 40 villas but we didn't hear any noise from neighbouring villas. On site there is also a tennis courts, spa restaurant and bar. I would certainly recommend the spa facilities but didn't utilise the other services.

I really am sad to be back home but certainly intend to return again soon. This was a beautiful holiday in an beautiful county and villa and surrounded by beautiful people.

sayed2016
London, United Kingdom
“Villa of Paradise was truly a trip worth remembering!”
Reviewed 19 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015
person found this review helpful

We stopped at Villa Jannah over the Christmas and New Year period. The trip to Marrakech was a first for us, as we usually go to Dubai but opted for a change. Marrakech is not Dubai; but what it lacks in pomp, Marrakech compensated by its culture, serenity, and way of life. Our stay at the villa and our planned excursions out were great. The owner of the villa diligently organised all our excursions and he took a great interest in making sure our trip was a good one (thank you). The villa is nestled amongst other villas in a secluded and remote location in the country on the outskirts of Marrakech (Marrakech downtown is a good 30 mins drive) and enjoys a large garden and heated pool. It has three large bedrooms, each with their own ensuite, and each room enjoys an entrance to the large garden. We were spoilt by the cooking and services of the maid, who was very friendly and helpful. We paid extra for her to come on the two Sunday's we stayed. The owner had introduced us to a driver, who was always obliging and drove a clean and comfortable Hyundai passenger carrier. The location of the villa may not appeal to all (particularly if you like the buzz of the city), there are some minor cosmetic touch ups needed to the villa, some kitchen equipment needed replacement, the wifi was slow, and there were no English TV channels available. However, the slow wifi and no TV meant we could truly switch off! Nevertheless and despite its very few reviews, I would recommend Villa Jannah to those who prefer serenity, dealing with an honest owner, and a location facing the foothills of the Atlas Mountains. We would certainly recommend the trip to Ouzoud waterfalls - a good 3 hours journey one way but well worth it.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Excursions and the serenity of VIlla Jannah
Liked least: Wifi was painfully slow
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
23 Jan 2016
Dear Syed,

Thank you very much for you fair and constructive review. I got the points to improve in order to be better in future. Just one thing concerning the wifi connection, because I have just invested in internet connection via sateliite which is a very speed connection "normaly". I gonna to check with the provider because it should not be a slow wifi. I gonna to install a TV decoder with all worldwide TV channels. Thank you again Best regards. Jean-Pierre
Saba M
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“5 star accomodation in ideal secluded setting”
Reviewed 2 June 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

This 5 star villa is part of the Les Jardins de Touhina complex, and although there were no reviews of the villa, the many reviews of Les Jardins on TripAdvisor are accurate. The property was immaculate with large spacious rooms, all en suite bedrooms and a large heated (on request) pool which the kids loved! There are beautiful gardens surrounding the villa with every room having a door leading directly into a garden. The secure enclosed complex of 40 or so villas benefits from the use of a large clubhouse with a large childrens pool and spa facility. There is also a daily 8-5pm maid service who will cook on request, but will otherwise make beds, clean dishes and keep everthing in place. The complex is down a non tarmaced road (2-3km) but we hired a car and had no problems getting to and from marrakesh (although don't follow GPS directions in the old city as you will end up stuck in tiny alleys!) and also the stunning Atlas mountains. The large modern AL Mazar Mall is 25 minutes away where we shopped for all the groceries. Overall this is a perfect and safe family 5 star villa which we would highly recommend. The owner was constantly in touch and the staff in the complex were always available to help. Thanks!!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: size and gardens
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing