“Simply the best way to see Morocco”

Discover Morocco Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
US$64,30*
and up
Ait Ben Haddou Guided Day Tour from Marrakech
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Discover Morocco Tours is a full service travel company based in Marrakech, Morocco. The company was created to show our clients worldwide the authenticity of Morocco that is deeply rooted in culture and history. Our experienced native guides are fluent in English, Berber. Our goal is to provide our customers with quality services and excellent experiences. Our services include arrangements for accommodations, transportation, and guided excursions throughout Morocco. Whether you are traveling solo or in a group, and/or looking for a cultural or adventurous experience, we are here to work with you in customizing the perfect itinerary for your holiday. Whether you are traveling alone or in a group, have a particular destination in Morocco in mind, or willing to take part in our programs, do not hesitate to contact us for any questions. We are at your service.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

First and foremost, Discover Morocco Tours deserves way more credit than is due. If you are looking for a very fair priced tour, look no further. There was simply nothing I could fault the hospitality that Rachid gave to us. This company operates with one goal in mind and that is to ensure that the customer was always first and to have an amazing time. For the owner, it was never about the money and we could see this as we were given so much duty and care. We will always remember the friendly smiles and top advice about how the berber's live and the rich culture and history that has been apart of Morocco's culture for many centuries.

We highly recommend everyone going with Discover Morocco Tours to see Morocco!!

Thank you so much Rachid! We hope to come back again and see you in your village!

Robin

1  Thank Robin C
Rachid A, Owner at Discover Morocco Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Robin,
We appreciate your kind words and thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor . Glad to hear that you had an amazing tour with us .

Thanks again.

"sahara desert"
in 20 reviews
"quad biking"
in 14 reviews
"would highly recommend this tour"
in 8 reviews
"awesome guide"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 27 March 2018

This was a great trip, showing something of the variety of terrain and lifestyles that characterise Morocco. We had a private tour with Karim as our guide/driver and he was great company - always telling us interesting tit bits about his country and keen to ensure we were happy with the day's activities. He was also a very careful driver and we felt entirely safe with him at the wheel.
The special guide employed at Ksar ait ben Haddou (included in the price) was a real gem and very passionate about his birthplace - we even had a private tour of his own house. There's no suggestion of any collusion with any other guides or tourist traps, indeed Karim went out of his way to protect us from these.
Sunset & sunrise in the desert is beautiful and our meal at the camp was one of he best we had. The so-called camp-fire entertainment was a bit of a damp squib however (although that's not the fault of our tour company).
In retrospect, this is really a two day tour however with the entire third day spent in the car driving the 10 hours back from Merzouga to Marrakech (long haul!). Had I realised that at the time of booking, I might have arranged a slightly different tour but ours was the only way to visit these popular spots in three days.
Communication with Rachid (the boss) in the office was excellent. He always replies to emails astonishingly quickly and helpfully - the perk of a free transfer from and to the airport was also very helpful.
Book with Discover Morocco tours and you won't be disappointed!

1  Thank Joffo25
Rachid A, Owner at Discover Morocco Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear Guest, Thanks alot you for taking time to review your experience . Glad to hear that you had an amazing tour with us . I hope you'll return again and it will be a big pleasure for us taking you for discovering the most interesting places of Morocco. I wish you all the best Rachid

Reviewed 11 March 2018

We had a great experience with our driver Karim during our 3 day tour. As a group of only 2 girls, we signed up for a group tour (much cheaper) and lucked out because there was only one other person in our group. Karim picked us up on time and made sure everything ran smoothly. He was always checking in with us and making sure we were okay. We had no issues! It was a safe and relaxing way to see the desert. The meals along the way are not really anything to brag about but I think there are limited options on the route. Since we wanted to head to Fes without going back to Marakech, Karim arranged for a driver to take us to Fes from Merzouga for 250 dirhams. The trip was problem-free from beginning to end. Pack warm clothes for the desert in February. A head lamp is also helpful!

1  Thank mli1229
Rachid A, Owner at Discover Morocco Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

This was the most amazing trip ever! Camel riding, sleeping in the desert, sand boarding and the most amazing sites and people we’ve ever met. Rashid took our group of eleven through the Atlas Mountains past Zagora to a Bedouin Berber camp where we were entertained with wonderful food, a warm crackling fire and beautiful Berber hospitality. Well worth the money. Although the drive was long the scenery was incredible! Will definitely take this tour company again!

2  Thank Markus K
Richard A, Owner at Discover Morocco Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2018

See more reviews
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

I joined a 3days 2 nights trip to go to Merzouga dessert with Discover Morocco Tours with a small group,it was awesome! My horizon has never been that broad in my entire life so far.

The schedule of the trip was running so smoothly,and the time management was just perfect,not rush at all.

Our driver-Karim was very friendly,there were 3 girls in the trip,he took care of us well all the way and being really patient.I got to know lots of Morocco's cultures from him as well.

Thanks for Discover Morocco Tours giving me this precious memory,I would like to join its tours again when I visit there next time.

3  Thank Lee K