La Maison Arabe
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$197
US$139
US$180
US$163
  • Breakfast included
Riad El Sagaya(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
US$51
Reviews (2 205)
2 205 results
2 076
2 076
All reviewsjazz barcooking schoolcooking classinternational restaurantcookery coursemoroccan cookingroyal suitetaginebeautiful hotelan oasiswelcome drinkboutique hotellarge poolprivate terracemoroccan experiencefree shuttlehammam and massage
FilterAll languages
13 - 18 of 2 205 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A truely outstanding experience. We didn't stay at the hotel, but wanted to try out the restaurant - and we were treated with the outmost hospitality. Starting in the classy Jazz-bar where the pianist played from 7pm. Escorted to our pool-side table where the food and service was exemplary, and again wich soft live-music. Our best memory from a 5 day vacation - at less than 2000 MAD.

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed for 1 night at La Maison and my expectations were exceeded. I was so impressed with tthe friendly and helpful staff. The decor is absolutely breathtaking. I stayed on my own for the 1 night and felt extremely safe and taken care of. It was the first night of my visit to Morocco and definitly superior to all other places.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This riad is simply outstanding. The food is great. The traditional decor is beautiful. The spa is small but wonderful. The rooms are very comfortable (fantastically soft sheets). However, the staff and service are beyond what you could hope for. My family felt so at home and well cared for. I would love to return someday and would highly recommend this superb hotel to anyone, especially those looking to stay at a converted riad.

Room Tip: Family suites are very comfortable. Bedrooms are on separate floors but there is not a separate room for adults.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We, a family of 6 with also young kids, stayed here for 4 nights. The location is perfect - it's only a few steps away from the souks. All of the staff has been absolutely great and welcoming: always (and I really mean always) super-friendly smiles which is not necessarily the case when you travel with little ones. Food in both restaurants has been amazing; same applies to breakfast. If there is one thing they could change: charging separately for each Nespresso capsule in the rooms doesn't seem to be adequate. All in all: we can only highly, highly recommend and we would come back at any time.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I stayed at the Madison Arabe for two nights and enjoyed every bit of it - they checked us in early, upgraded us to a beautiful Riad suite in traditional plush Moroccan style, with our own private garden, and we thoroughly enjoyed the Restaurant as well as our Hammam and massage experience. Staff everywhere - the breakfast team, the Restaurant, the reception team, cleaning staff and doormen bellboys - all were attentive, professional and cheerful. Everything was as expected of a 5 Star Riad but they went beyond that when it came to service. As someone said on another review - staff here seem to anticipate your needs even before you need it. Due to an unlucky cancellation of our flights out of Morocco, we had to deal with getting rebooked and confirmed with the airline in question. To say the least I was totally stressed out. Reception team was perfectly helpful and totally patient with me asking for help contacting the airline 5-6 times in a morning. I want to compliment especially Raja and her team from 29 March morning at Reception- thank you for such perfect service. Thank you!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple