“Perfect way to spend my 40th!”
other travellers have booked this property
Riad Laksiba -  Guest house, Hotel, Rooms or Exclusive Use, Kasbah, Medina, Marrakech, Morocco
Riad Laksiba - Exclusive Use from £125 Night Riad Laksiba  - Rooms from £25 Person
Check Availability
The Twin Room Two, First Floor
Riad Laksiba - Open-Air Courtyard
Bathroom In Twin Room Two, First Floor
Entrance
Dont just be a Tourist. Go Native, Experience Marrakech.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Riad -
5 Bedrooms, 5 Bathrooms, Sleeps 10
Marrakech, Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 228 reviews

Reviews from our community

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
  • Turkish first
German first
Italian first
Turkish first
Any
Adele L
“Perfect way to spend my 40th! ”
Reviewed 5 May 2015 for a stay in April 2015

Well the sun tan is faded but the memories of Marrakesh have definitely not ! I have never written a review before but feel it is important to praise what a fabulous place Riad Laksiba is to stay amongst the mayhem of Marrakesh. I booked the Riad for sole use as there was 8 of us in my party . From the minute I booked it every question I asked was answered immediately by the forever helpful owner Simon . This made planning a trip for 8 people a pleasurable experience rather than a stressful one .. He suggested places to eat , where to change money , and advised me on lots of other questions I asked . As we were only doing a 3 day quick trip all the advise was needed . I must say that good old fashioned customer service is lacking these days and Simons personal approach of ringing me at home the night before we left was a breath of fresh air ! WIth the transfers arranged we arrived safely on the night and were greeted by the staff of the Riad, Adil and Abdel. These guys could not do enough for us from the minute we arrived to when we left , even being talked into coming shopping with us to help with the bartering ! The Riad is beautiful , but I expected this from
the photos I had seen on the website. I think for me the fact that we had the Riad to ourselves made our stay there even more special.. if I was going again with less people id be tempted to still hire the whole place .. The rooms are decorated beautifully and the roof terrace is heaven . You can help yourself in the kitchen and as I was up before everyone else this was a real bonus . You were made to feel like it was your home and that's what made it so magical . The ladies came in on the morning to cook out breakfast and it was divine ! Anything from omelettes , to eggy bread , to pancakes ! I put on half a stone because I couldn't get enough . Oh and I can't forget those freshly juiced oranges . I would recommend the trip to the place with the swimming pool overlooking the Atlas Mountains , it was stunning ! Again this was arranged by the staff for us and ran seamlessly. The only downside to the whole trip was that it wasn't long enough ! There is so much to explore in marrakesh that I will most definitely be back ! So thank you Adil and Abdel for truly making our stay easy, fun, and a pleasure being visited by your smiling faces every day .. Thank you for the birthday cake too, another personal touch that made all the difference . Thank you to Nadia and Raja for fabulous food and our made up beds everyday . Oh and for the most tasty tajines you made us on our last night , served to us on the roof terrace, just perfect! I'll be back to do the cooking course as I need to know how to make those ! Lastly thank you to Simon for making the whole booking experience easy and supplying us with a beautiful, traditional place to stay.. We got a little lost but that was all part of the fun! I want to be 40 every year ! I think I can say on behalf of me and 7 other very happy women , we will be back ! Adele xx

toryl345
London, United Kingdom
“A wonderful guesthouse with everything we needed - and more!”
Reviewed 29 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015
person found this review helpful

Riad Laksiba is the perfect place to stay in Marrakech. The staff are some of the friendliest and most helpful I have ever met - everything they arranged for us to do and see far exceeded our expectations and the place is absolutely beautiful. We can particularly recommend the wonderful lunch and hotel trip in the mountains - some of the best views I have ever seen - and the tagine dinner cooked by the staff. We ate ours on the roof on our last night and it was the perfect end to a fabulous stay.

Location Service
Moggette
London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 26 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

Just home from a wonderful 3 night stay in the Riad Laksiba. What an beautiful oasis. The team looking after us were amazing, nothing is too much. Breakfast is delicious, generous and fresh, will certainly set you up for the day. Seriously think about a cooking lesson as when you taste it for dinner - yum yum!!

I would highly recommend this Riad and will certainly be back

Location Cleanliness
Denise G
Warwick, United Kingdom
“March in Riad Laksiba”
Reviewed 11 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015

It was a unique experience staying in a Riad Laksiba. I was slightly concerned as I walked towards the Riad, everything looked very basic, however like many places in Marrakesh what lies behind the front doors can be a surprise and a delight . It was authentic in both it's style and it's setting. The hospitality could not be under valued, their attention and help was neither too much or too little. The breakfast was excellent and the evening we ate in the food was delicious . If the weather was hotter than when we went ( we went in March when temperature was about 25-27 degrees) you could miss having a pool,however there are some very upmarket hotels nearby that allow you to use their Pool,providing you take lunch and pay a small fee.I would highly recommend this venue especially if a group of you go together and have the whole Riad to yourselves.

Value Service
Cinders95
Southampton, United Kingdom
“What a find - absolutely superb!”
Reviewed 24 February 2015 for a stay in January 2015

I apologise for the late entry here - I stayed with 3 friends at Riad Laksiba across New Year just gone on a 5 night stay. The communication prior to booking was excellent providing us with great advice on what to do and where to go (especially as our trip included NYE) and even more impressive was a quick email from the plane explaining we were delayed (stuck on the runway) for 4 hours and would be too late to venture out for food meant that there was fresh food waiting for us when we arrived!

The Riad is amazing (I will upload some photos soon) and the staff cannot be faulted - friendly helpful and really made our trip special. Hammid took time out to sit with us and explain the area, tips on haggling in the souks, the best place to buy certain things and even spent about an hour one evening trying to get us a late booking at a restaurant (we tried quite a few) as we hadn't done this earlier!

The food that the girls served up (and started cooking as soon as they heard movement in the Riad from any of our rooms) was delicious and just kept coming - fresh and slightly different every day. The Riad was comfortable (if a little cold when we were there due to the time of year - but with some tuition on the heating and extra blankets our rooms were fine) very nicely decorated and there were loads of nice places to chill and read. The roof terrace is nice and we even fed the resident tortoises.

It is ideally located on the Kasbah and a short walk from the Souks/main square, but if you want a taxi this was something Hammid would arrange for you with no question.

Unfortunately, due to some things we had planned we didn't get to experience a home cooked meal in the Riad but all the reviews in their guest book (as on here) highly recommend this and we would certainly make time on our next trip.

Two of us on the trip asked Hammid to book us into the local spa/Hamman and that was a really nice experience that was well worth the money (not expensive at all either). We also asked for advice about a trip to the Atlas Mountains and they booked us a private taxi - which was the perfect way to do this for 4 of us - as well a guide for the walk & lunch - this was a really good day out and inexpensive.

Overall this was a lovely break and the Riad and the superb staff made it so much better. This was my second trip to Marrakech and I have to say it was so much better than my first stay in a 'Riad style hotel' in the newer part of the City.

Don't pass up the opportunity to stay here - it is wonderful.

Rooms Service
Travelling group: Friends
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing