“simply stunning!”
other travellers have booked this property
Riad Laksiba -  Guest house, Hotel, Rooms or Exclusive Use, Kasbah, Medina, Marrakech, Morocco
Riad Laksiba - Exclusive Use from £125 Night Riad Laksiba  - Rooms from £25 Person
Check Availability
The Twin Room Two, First Floor
Riad Laksiba - Open-Air Courtyard
Bathroom In Twin Room Two, First Floor
Entrance
Dont just be a Tourist. Go Native, Experience Marrakech.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Riad -
5 Bedrooms, 5 Bathrooms, Sleeps 10
Marrakech, Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 228 reviews

Reviews from our community

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
  • Turkish first
Carmarthen, Wales, United Kingdom
“simply stunning!”
Reviewed 28 March 2012 for a stay in March 2012
people found this review helpful

We have just returned from riad laksiba and echo all the comments by other fellow travellers. Both my partener and I have travelled extensively , from 4 star hotels to camping nut this holiday beat them all.
From the moment we booked, Simon couldnt have been more helpful. We wanted to have a specific item made there and Simon, with the help of mohammed., was able to point us in the right direction.
We were picked up from the airport by a very pleasant man who spoke excellent english.( sorry, forgotten your name)!who also took us on a planned excursion to the atlas mountains with the other riad guests. excellent value for money, and well worth the trip.
Mohammed was a natural host and we felt very looked after. The food was superb, thank you, Nadia and co, and if i could have packed you all in to my suitcase to bring you home, it would have been well worth the excess baggage!! We are missing the atmosphere already!

The raid itself was comfortable , homely and a cornucopia of tantalising smells,vibrant colours textures ,ambient lighting and cultural morrocan music. What heaven to not have a tv or phone signal and the darkness of the bedrooms ensured we slept soundly. Breakfast was a very laid back affair and oversleeping didnt seem to cause any problems with the catering.
My boyfriend arranged a surprise birthday cake for me, care of Mohammed, and it was a birthday to remember, sharing my cake with fellow travellers.
We had such a mindblowing trip, we are booking again for this year!!I have to add, the Morrocan people were very friendly , helpful and welcoming.

well done, riad laksiba.

Travelling group: Couples
3 Apr 2012
Hello Mandy and Nick,
Well....... I didn't hold out much hope for the special purchase and was delighted to hear that you were sucessful. Thanks for taking time to write a TripAdvisor response. I am looking forward to seeing your uploaded photos on Facebook and honoured that you are already planning your return trip and potential business arrangement with you newly found manufacturer. You guys packed so much in, in just a few days and still found time to "chill out" and absorb the ambience created at Riad Laksiba. The most rewarding comment in your Review, I felt, was your final comment about "Morrocan people being very friendly , helpful and welcoming". Urban Travellers can have their holidays ruined by poor interaction from locals. I am so proud of the people of the Kasbah district and the kind spirit they share with friends associated to Riad Laksiba. Thank you for your observations. Simon. Riad Laksiba
Tamsin S
Bangor, United Kingdom
“Absolutely perfect! Just fabulous!”
Reviewed 25 March 2012 for a stay in March 2012
person found this review helpful

I have travelled to many countries and have stayed at many places, but rarely has an experience been as perfect as the one we had with Riad Laksiba! Right from the start Simon, who is the British owner of the Riad, was extremely helpful, providing information and advice and helping us to organise activities for our stay in Marrakesh.

We were a group of seven young ladies and we had booked the whole of Riad Laksiba for exclusive use for several nights at the beginning of March. Upon arrival in Marrakesh on the Wednesday evening we were collected from the airport by Mohamed (the local hotel manager) and Hicham (our local guide). Arriving at the Riad was just magical! It’s such a beautiful place! The Riad has been restored very sensitively and in a very authentic way. It is clean and smart with a lot of atmosphere. It was just perfect for us and we felt at home immediately! There were candles lit and the whole place just looked and smelt fantastic! Nadia, the local housekeeper, had prepared the most amazing dinner for us at the Riad, which we thoroughly enjoyed (I highly recommend the Lamb Tagine with roasted almonds and sweet prunes)! Mohamed, Hicham, and Nadia did everything they could to make our stay perfect! On Thursday we explored Marrakesh on foot and by horse-drawn carriage and went to a great restaurant in the evening. On Friday we went to the local market with Mohamed to buy our complimentary tagine pots and ingredients and then cooked with Nadia at the Riad and relaxed on the Riad’s lovely roof terrace. Over the weekend Hicham drove us through the Atlas Mountains to Zagora, from where we travelled by camel to a camp in the desert, where we were stayed with some Berbers. What a wonderful experience! On the way back we visited Hicham’s lovely family and later had lunch with some of Hicham’s friends with the most breathtaking view of the Atlas Mountains! On the Sunday night we went to another great restaurant / bar in Marrakesh with Mohamed and Hicham. On Monday we did some last minute shopping in the souks and then had a relaxing spa treatment before reluctantly returning to the UK in the evening. The whole experience was just perfect and we had so much fun!

All the mentioned activities were organised in advance with the help of Simon and we felt that the stay at Riad Laksiba, the food, and all the activities were very good value.

As mentioned, Riad Laksiba is just beautiful, but what really made our stay so fabulous and unforgettable were Simon, Mohamed, Hicham, and Nadia, who couldn’t have done more for us throughout our entire stay!

Thank you so much! Hopefully we will be back soon!

Your age range 25-34
26 Mar 2012
Thank you so much for such a fantastic Review... I am so grateful and thank you, also, for writing directly to Mohamed and Hicham,it means a lot to them.
I truly appreciate both the cost of travel and the time off work which, in many cases, reduces Annual Leave allowance. This is the catalyst for my determination to ensure that anything I do represents value for money AND justifies the time away, the exchange of experience against annual leave quota. To my mind Riad Laksiba has to tick both boxes. I have travelled extensively...... many times the accommodation represented good value for "what I was paying" but did not justify the stay, against my wife’s annual leave allowance. My measurement therefore is simply "would I do that again"? If Yes... it was worth it.
I hope you and your friends feel motivated to return sometime soon. We have received lots of repeat guests already, which is a real privilege. "Arrive as a Guest.... leave as a Friend". Many many thanks. Simon. Riad Laksiba.
caroline...
London, United Kingdom
“The Perfect Birthday Treat”
Reviewed 20 March 2012 for a stay in March 2012
person found this review helpful

From the moment I booked my stay at Riad Laksiba the communication with Simon the owner was so positive. I emailed and telephoned him on many occasions as I had booked the entire Riad for my Birthday and I wanted everything perfect, he was supberb with recommending Restaurants & Spa's for treatments. To say that the staff at the Riad were excellent would be an understatment. They were outstanding. Mohamed made sure everything was so perfect. The meal on our first night at the Riad was excellent and the breakfast was wonderful also. I have travelled the world as an Air Hostess and the customer service I recieved at Riad Laksiba was better than any customer service I have ever recieved in any five star hotel abroad. RIAD LAKSIBA IS 5 STAR FOR COMFORT SERVICE AND DECOR. I will return to Riad Laksiba and I wish Simon and his staff continued success with the Riad as it is most definalty a Riad to remember. Thank you for making my Birthday so special.

Your age range 35-49
22 Mar 2012
Hello Caroline,
A huge thanks for the TripAdvisor Review and taking time to telephone me.
I am delighted that your Birthday was so memorable and you are keen to return.
Sorry to hear you and your friends were gloomy about coming home but I shall also take that as a compliment.
Again... many thanks for such positive feedback. Simon. Riad Laksiba
Helen D
Worcester, United Kingdom
“Beautiful surroundings and fabulous staff”
Reviewed 17 March 2012 for a stay in March 2012
person found this review helpful

The photos of Riad Laksiba don't even begin to do it justice. The riad is one of the most beautiful buildings I have ever seen and is located a 5 minute taxi ride from the main square, although I would definitely recommend a return trip on one of the horse drawn carriages through the back streets of the medina.

Mohamed and Hicham looked after us like we were members of their own family. The trip they organised to a traditional Berber house, camel riding and visiting the waterfalls is a day that I will never forget as long as I live.

I'm already trying to work out when I can return and Riad Laksiba will be the first place on my list. Thank you so much.

20 Mar 2012
Hello Helen, Thank you for such a wonderful TripAdvisor Review. I shall pass on your comments to Hicham and Mohamed. Very much appreciated. I have just taken a few minutes to look at the photos that you have posted on your Facebook site. I looks like you guys had an action packed time. The baby Camel is adorable. We look forward to your repeat visit. Many thanks Simon. Riad Laksiba.
Micmac198...
“Traditional, beautiful and a trip of a lifetime!”
Reviewed 15 March 2012 for a stay in March 2012
people found this review helpful

From the second we were picked up from the airport by Hicham and greeted by Mohammed, we new this was going to be a holiday to remember. The riad is traditional and utterly beautiful. In a quiet side street you can relax on the roof terrace and enjoy the Moroccan sun, where u will we waited on like royalty by the exceptional staff. Or if you wish to experience the hustle and bustle of Marrakech you are only 5 minutes in a taxi from the square. The whole experience was amazing and I would recommend it to anyone. I've only been back 48 hours and already planning my return trip.

16 Mar 2012
Thank you for taking time to write a Review. I am so pleased that you were delighted by the attentive nature of our team. For me it is very rewarding when a reviewer focuses their review on the interaction between staff and guest. This is sometimes lost but we really feel, in many cases, it can be the make or break of a holiday experience. Riad Lasiba is small, quiet and intimate therefore you summary of your experience; recognising both attention to detail within Riad Laksiba as well as the attention to detail shown by the team may well help other travellers in their choices of what experiences they want to achieve when on holiday. I always pass comments back to the team. They will be genuinely delighted for the recognition of their efforts. We look forward to your return visit. Sincere thanks. Simon. Riad Laksiba.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$40
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing