“Great find”

Pepe Nero
Ranked #55 of 993 Restaurants in Marrakech
Price range: US$14 - US$30
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: PEPE NERO Restaurant Marrakech : A place of flavours on motion where the senses are constantly coddled Khalid and his team represent the same soul of a single ingredient: Excellence. This where I devote myself body and soul to my passion: cooking We strive to always be precise in our gestures, attentive to the oven, skilled with knives, a sharpened sense of smell, an eye to the market, intransigent with the quality of ingredients and demanding in the kitchen.The battle I fight every day with my team is the oldest in the world:That between the hand and fire.We created the sort of restaurant we would like to find ourselves..Pepe Nero was born to engage and satisfy our passion : Taste, without any constraints or formalisms, with simplicity.But not only. We believe that there has been a generational change in customers who are rather apprehensive of locations that are over formal.With this new role we want to clear away taboos and bring haute cuisine into step with the times.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Lovely fish restaurant. Staff were very helpful and friendly. Food was well prepared and tastey and a reasonable price.

Write a ReviewReviews (3 959)

6 - 10 of 3 959 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

great food, great staff, catered extremely well for my wife's severe gluten allergy and my sons bespoke dining requirements! ; )

It was so good we ate there twice the week we stayed.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We walked to this restaurant from our hotel and it was worth it! The food was incredible. The staff was extremely professional and friendly. The interior was exquisite! Thank you for an amazing, romantic dinner!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I ordered the turbot
It was cooked perfectly
It arrived as a whole fish and the waiter filleted it beautifully
Everything we ate there was good and it was a very pretty restaurant

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Wonderful restaurant with very good food. Service was excellent. Best food I had while in Marrakech. Small pool in the centre of the first salon. Fillet steak was the best.