“Beautiful + Romantic”

Pepe Nero
Ranked #51 of 967 Restaurants in Marrakech
Price range: US$15 - US$32
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: PEPE NERO Restaurant Marrakech : A place of flavours on motion where the senses are constantly coddled Khalid and his team represent the same soul of a single ingredient: Excellence. This where I devote myself body and soul to my passion: cooking We strive to always be precise in our gestures, attentive to the oven, skilled with knives, a sharpened sense of smell, an eye to the market, intransigent with the quality of ingredients and demanding in the kitchen.The battle I fight every day with my team is the oldest in the world:That between the hand and fire.We created the sort of restaurant we would like to find ourselves..Pepe Nero was born to engage and satisfy our passion : Taste, without any constraints or formalisms, with simplicity.But not only. We believe that there has been a generational change in customers who are rather apprehensive of locations that are over formal.With this new role we want to clear away taboos and bring haute cuisine into step with the times.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I travelled here with 3 friends and the service excellent, and we felt very welcomed and very comfortable and well looked after. the restaurant is absolutely stunning and so calm. I had the prawn starter and the lasagne for dinner and they were delightful! Highly recommended if you are visiting Marrakech.
@breenylee

Write a ReviewReviews (3 875)

9 - 13 of 3 875 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

When in Marrakech I always try to come here for dinner I did not book however they still accommodated us. I would say you must really book as full most evenings I believe and it is closed on a Monday. It was raining and we had a seat by the fire the service here is pretty spot on very prompt and efficient the staff are on top of things.
Our orders always arrive in a timely fashion .The pasta is quiet good as is the free range chicken tagine but my favorite are their cocktails its a lovely atmosphere there to relax and enjoy the peace and quiet while either sitting by the fire or on a nicer day in the courtyard,
Staff always smiling

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Not cheap but really really good - Pepe Nero and Le Foundouk are the 2 best restaurants we tried in Marrakech (and we have tried many). Go for the tanjia (not tanjine).
Reserve table the day in good time

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We went to the restaurant for a friends 21st Birthday dinner during our stay in Marrakech. The restaurant had a very ambient and luxurious feel to it, with friendly staff delivering a respectful service. The meal itself was very well prepared and presented leaving a satisfying after feeling. The price was expensive for Marrakech, but in comparison to what you would get for the same money in the UK it was very adequate. The restaurant even provided a free cake for our friend and sang Happy Birthday for her, which was much appreciated. I will be recommending the restaurant to anyone else travelling to Marrakech.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We ate here for a friends 21st birthday, and the food was delicous. On arrival we were poured a glass of water, and offered a menu which had Italian choices or traditional Moroccan choices. The lamb was delicious! We also received a free cake as it was my friends birthday, and they sung happy birthday to her.
Delicious food, and a good price for the service, would recommend.