“the right company to see the real morocco”

Legendary Morocco Tours
Ranked #242 of 793 Outdoor Activities in Marrakech
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Legendary Morocco Tours is a small Moroccan tour company that specializes in personalized tours. Our experienced guides are fluent in English, French, Spanish, Arabic and Berber and will meet you upon your arrival and escort you throughout your Moroccan adventure. You'll travel in comfort and security in our air-conditioned 4*4 vehicles. Legendary Morocco Tours are expert tour operators who specialize in tailor-made itineraries that highlight the best of our country, creating a journey that you will remember forever. We pride ourselves in our concierge service and will plan the ideal trip for you based on your individual interests and budget, whether it’s a grand tour of our country or a guided one-day city tour of Marrakech or Fez. Everywhere you travel, you will be warmly greeted with a glass of Moroccan mint tea and a “Welcome to Morocco.”
Reviewed 28 June 2018

we were so lucky that we booked with legendary morocco for our trip in Morocco

my husband and i booked 10 day tour around morocco with legendary morocco it was awsome , nothing you can even think to worry about , you can realize that from the begining getting in touch with mohamed ,
we have seen ,most important sites that the country has , mohamed has the answer and explanation about everything you , that s due to his experience for several years in the tourism field,
all the accommodation we stayed at was top , desert camp was great and very ;luxurious
i would defintely come back not only to see morocco but also to see mohamed as he became a great friend
i would highly recommend this tour company to anybody who want to see the real morocco and avoide the touristic spots
thanks moha for a great experience

2  Thank stevetravel2010

Reviewed 17 June 2018

I liked the fact that I didn’t need to think, it was all done for me. Now that’s a holiday. I think I even forgot what day it was, I was so relaxed. 12 day customised itinerary, fantastic accommodation with breakfast included (each place had a different style), getting from A to B was sorted in a comfortable 4WD, our guide Mohammed (Muha) had contacts all over the country and everyone genuinely looked happy to see him. When we were after specific experiences or souvenirs, he was able to use his networks to source authentic, local providers. His restaurant recommendations were always good quality (pastillas, tagines and the olives were standouts). Muha was always punctual, good natured and friendly without fail. He also impressed us with his Aussie slang repertoire and accent. It was nice to meet someone who is very proud of their country and willing to share their deep knowledge of Morocco. I wouldn’t have wanted to travel through Morocco any other way. Highly recommend this company and in particular, Muha. Absolute professional from start to finish and above all just a really top bloke.

3  Thank na0miden
Reviewed 4 June 2018

When travelling to Morocco we were wondering whether to arrange our trip ourselves, or to hire a guide. When a friend of a friend recommended Mohammed I was impressed with how highly they spoke of him. We did the calculations, and decided that it was worth the extra money to hire Mohammed for our journey. The decision was probably our best decision with our travel in Morocco. Mohammed is simply phenomenal. I am still amazed at what a wonderful experience Mohammed created for us. From Mohammed's professionalism to his warm and endearing personality, Mohammed goes out of his way to give you the BEST experience possible. Mohammed surpassed our expectations. He made the journey enjoyable, was extremely knowledgeable about the sites we visited, and had a network of really good connections right across the country. Also, we felt very safe with his driving. Whenever we saw other visitors and tourists with their respective guides, I was reminded about how lucky we were to have Mohammed. Thank you, Mohammed!

2  Thank rebekahkey
Reviewed 3 June 2018

We (4 adults) set off on a 12 day personalised tour of Morocco with our guide Muha Ait Ha. He came highly recommended by our friends' family who had traveled on multiple occasions with him.
Muha had pre-organised everything; from pick up at the airport, booking stunning Riads (accommodation including breakfast), suggesting authentic restaurants for lunch and dinner, arranging local city guides who took us into the heart of centuries' old Medinas and Souks to dropping us off for an unforgettable camel ride and overnight desert experience. Muha chauffeured us around the country in his air conditioned 4WD, navigating the sometimes chaotic traffic for us while we sat back and listened to his eclectic mix of music. We all stared out the window in awe at the ever-changing landscape and colourful wildflowers. Visiting during Ramadan added an extra dimension to this intriguing country and its religion. Muha shared his deep love for his country in a fun and relaxed way and gave us the opportunity to really immerse ourselves in the Moroccan culture. Within no time it felt like we were traveling with 5 friends rather than 4 friends and a guide. Everything was top quality and service thanks to Muha. I would give him 10 stars if I could. Shokran/Tanmirt Muha

1  Thank 5daphne
See more reviews
Reviewed 30 May 2018

I am not sure I can describe in words how incredible my tour was. My good friend joined me and Mouhassine, the tour company owner's brother, was the best guide we could have ever asked for. Everything was perfect, from the moment we stepped off the ferry in Tangier until he dropped us off in Marrakesh at the airport.

Even the taxi driver they arranged to bring us to Chefchouen was a great guy. Every details of the trip was meticulously planned, from not having to carry our bags once, to the amazing welcome at each Riad, to the cooking class with a very special Berber family, to the camel ride in the desert. Every single one of our needs and wants was met or exceeded.

We were not taken to touristy restaurants. Only local ones. Our guide seemed to know every single person in every town in Morocco! he and Muha made sure that our time in Morocco was the best it could be.

I will visit Morocco with this tour company over and over and highly recommend them to anyone. What an amazing experience! Once in a lifetime.

2  Thank Tatyanna W