“Awesome Staff!”

Ranked #59 of 1 048 Restaurants in Marrakech
Price range: US$29 - US$54
Cuisines: French, Mediterranean, Moroccan, Gastropub
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018

This restuarant was where I had my first chicken tagine and couscous experience while visiting Morocco. Great food and reasonably priced.
I found the place on trip advisor as it was one of the restuarant's located near my riad. I had dinner here several times during my stay in Marrakesh.
The staff was very kind and treated me as of I was a guest at the hotel (which happens to be very nice).

Cute cocktails and a nice selection of wine.

Special thanks to the bartender Amine!

CVesin, Directeur général at Les Jardins de la Medina, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

First of all, thank you for your kind words. It would be my pleasure to transmit them to the staff, especially to our talented barman, Amine! Also, Thank you for your loyalty. To come again and again during your stay, is for us a wonderful compliment. See you soon!

Write a ReviewReviews (1 094)

9 - 13 of 1 094 reviews

Reviewed 25 March 2018

If you want a change from tagines and couscous this beautiful Riad in the Kasbah hits the spot. Service can be slow but you are there to enjoy the atmosphere and who needs to hurry. Lovely food and presentation.

CVesin, Directeur général at Les Jardins de la Medina, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

The Riad’s restaurant offers a various menu. You can find traditional revisited dishes with a lot of influence from all over the world to give the best of it. I’m glad you liked this moment you spent with us and I look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 10 March 2018

We, family of 7, had an excellent meal there and on thursday evening they also have live music. Good food, very friendly and efficient service. Will be back.

CVesin, Directeur général at Les Jardins de la Medina, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Thank you for those beautiful compliments. Thank you especially for your will of coming back. For that, please check our Facebook page to know the schedule of our theme parties. And I hope we meet very soon for another moment of shared happiness!

Reviewed 4 February 2018

We stopped here to checkout the hotel. Boy what a wonderful location. We had lunch around the pool. It was casual dinning but not cheap and well staffed.

Service was at best OK. Waiters a many but seemed to be in their own little worlds and would walk by avoiding eye contact so do not see you "beckoning".

The meal was disappointing. The mozzarella and tomato had a strange sauce that was tasteless and glutinous. The lemon chicken tagine was surprisingly dry and tasteless. The chicken skewers were equally lacking spices and flavor.

On the positive the Moroccan wine and beer were excellent.

Very expensive and should have been a much better standard.

CVesin, Directeur général at Les Jardins de la Medina, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2018

First of all, I want to take your compliments about the beauty of this place, and thank you for them. Then, we are so sorry that the meal wasn’t as good as you expected. But you should know that our table is considered one of the best in the city. I’m taking your remarks into consideration and I’ll do my best to improve what should be improved so that the next time you come can be perfect.

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

This place was a nice surprise hidden behind the walls of a Riyad and is listed as one of the best restaurants around. Dinner was served with entertainment, in a lovely courtyard. It was magical.
The food was tasty and very well enjoyed. An excellent wine menu. Definitely worth a visit.

CVesin, Directeur général at Les Jardins de la Medina, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

"Magic" is certainly the most beautiful word that can be used to describe our house. Thank you for this comment so nice to read. And very happy to have shared this moment with you. See you soon!