Villa Agapanthe
US$143
US$136
US$91
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

Dar Fes Medina(Fes)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$77
US$105
US$76
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$85/night.

US$258
US$127
  • Pool
US$200
US$89
US$63
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$72/night.

US$358
US$340
  • Pool
US$297
All reviewsrooms are spaciousvery nice hotelthe ownertaximorocco
Reviewed 20 November 2017

Stayed there longer then the usual one or two weeks and loved it. The owner is helping in everything he can and the all staff was like a big family. Views from the room where great. And the place is outside of the city noise but close enough to be in the centre in a few minutes of taxi. Once again thanks for this stay :)
Alexandre.

Room Tip: First floor is the best
Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 July 2017

The place is beautiful with the pool, nice staff and the clean decor. The area is very calm. However, we had much trouble to reach the Villa as our cab driver had to ask to 5 different people for directions. Moreover, even if the cost of transportation is pretty low in Morocco, you need to know that you will have to take a cab EVERYTIME you want to go out of the Villa. There is nothing close by (no restaurants, nor food shops) and it is no pleasant to even walk around. Another good thing to know is that the smaller and cheaper cabs (red ones) will only allow 3 people (including babies) unless you hide a child under the seat.
Unfortunately, everything is overpriced at the Villa (food, drinks, alcohol...). Also, as mentioned in other reviews, you might wake up to dogs barking and weird pungent smell...

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Actually visited fes in September 2014, never managed to write a review but better late than never. Villa agapanthe only presented one main problem then which was none of the taxi drivers knew where it was or had nit heard of it, it was tucked away off the beaten track, a perfect escape from daily hustle bustle really. Staff were all amazing and it us quite a small hotel with beautiful endless views of greenery with enough space to breathe. Rooms are spacious, airy, light and decorated with hints of Morocco on back drops of white. I visited with 2 other friends and we shared a triple room. Only dowside we found as girls was when getting ready there was only the bathroom mirror, would have been nice to have a large, full length one in the room. Overall cannot find any other critical points to mention we would definitely book the same place again :)

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

Villa Agapanthe is a very nice hotel, with excellent hospitality. We were welcomed in the parking lot by the security guard who was expecting us and knew us by name. The hotel wasn't extremely busy, and check in process was smooth. It's owned by a European gentleman who is very receptive to customers and ensuring their comfort.

The location is slightly outside of Fes, but less than 15 mins to Fes Medina and the local mall. The hotel is a U-shaped building, with rooms that enter on the outside, with a pool in the middle. Our room had a pool view.

There are some small quirks, which is to be expected from any hotel, such as a separate wash closet from sink and shower. You have to walk through the room to get from one to the other to wash hands, etc. The thing I really missed having in my room was a safety deposit box, to secure items, such as passports; etc.

Breakfast was simple and fantastic, not quite buffet style, but the chef welcomed us on both days with freshly squeezed orange juice, which my wife loved along with cake and bread. We also were brought fresh omelettes, and coffee.

Stayed: April 2017
Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

Pros: relatively easy to find and it was clean as a whole.
Cons: I was personally confused when I was asked to leave the key to my room at the desk when we heading out to the market. They also advertise that breakfast is served at 7 but today when I walked into the reception/ breakfast area, there was nobody there and no sign of any breakfast. I do walk around to see if I can get someone to make me some coffee and I found the receptionist sleeping in a hidden corner of the reception room. I apologized for waking him up and moved away. He got up about 20 minutes later and asked me if I wanted to have breakfast. Also the smell is nauseating and the location is so far I couldn't go to a close by cafe.

I won't be returning.