“group booking for lunch at al Fassia”

Restaurant al Fassia
Ranked #209 of 259 Restaurants in Fes
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 March 2017

Without our local guide I would never have found this place on my own. Food was good, and the ambience was fantastic (even if some folks complained that the seating was a little low).

Reviewed 7 December 2016 via mobile

I went there with a group of friends. The food is just ok, it's tipical but nothing special. The show was really good if you are looking to relax and have a good time with a special act. For me it was the best thing that I did in Fez to be in touch with the culture. But that's it, a place to relax and watch some shows while you eat something

Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

Located in the Medina of the city, the restaurant is reached through a series of small alleys that from the beginning provide an intriguing sensation. Although the lights are a bit too low to admire the architecture of the inner foyer, the main patio decorations invite to come in and the set up is cozy and inviting. I only had tea and biscuits and the quality was good, but the food on the other tables looked fresh and abundant and clearly typical, so seems like a good option for those looking for the local flavours, but I cannot say anything about the taste. The quality of the musician playing the local music was outstanding, and creates a really nice atmosphere, but the dancers' performance could be improved, being interesting anyway. The enactment of the typical wedding ceremony is very attractive but, as they ask the participation of the audience, I would not recommend it for those who are very shy. In general I consider it a very interesting local experience and totally worth going at least once.

Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

Very expensive and the food was not good. The service was horrible, we waited a long time for our bill after repeated mistakes. I would not recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed 11 January 2016

Our tour group stopped in here for dinner and an excellent evening.

We were treated to a variety of good wines, beer, food and an assortment of entertainment including; music, magic and belly dancing.

We dined on traditional Moroccan soup, (Harira), made from tomatoes, chick peas, lentils, celery.

We shared several mains of the Lamb Tagine with sweet prunes, Chicken Mkalli,
Which is chicken with pickled lemon & olives and the Couscous and vegetables.

Beautiful décor, relaxed seating and atmosphere.
A great night out, enjoyed by all.

4  Thank 1TraveltheWorld