Open today: 00:00 - 23:59
Review Highlights
trustworthy and recommended travel partner

Reviewed 27 January 2024
Sightseer15660395868
Nice experience

Reviewed 17 April 2023
DuoFen Z

All reviews days tour wonderful trip sahara desert nice guide our tour guide atlas mountains camel ride the entire trip desert tour ismael chefchaouen company morocco itinerary requests beauty dunes
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 January 2024

Mohsine, the handsome and friendly local tour guide, is familiar with every place in Morocco. The tour is well arranged and seamlessly switches between English, French and Arabic to effectively communicate and solve problems. Patient and thoughtful, trustworthy and recommended travel partner.

Date of experience: December 2023
Reviewed 17 April 2023

It’s really nice experience travel with Land.he is so open minded to explained to me how differences between the china and morocco

Date of experience: April 2023
Reviewed 16 April 2023

Between 10 to 17 april 2023 i visited Marocco with my friend. It was an amasing experience ever! I recomand Ismail organisated trip with the Best driver and guide ever, Achraf! It is a must to discover the most wonderful places with Achraf. He is a Very nice guy with a nice smile. He is smart and Very friendly! I never feel like now, in This amasing trip! If you never visited Marocco, now it is time for it!

Date of experience: April 2023
Reviewed 15 March 2023 via mobile

Moshine drove us safely all the way from Marrakech to the dessert and via Fes and Chefchaouen to Tangier. I can highly recommend him as a driver and organizer.

They selected beautiful riads for us and have good recommendations.

One minor point is the selection of your guides. Besides the guide in Fes (Moha) all guides need to improve their background and historical knowledge about the several places.

Overall I can recommend a trip with them and would do it again.

Date of experience: March 2023
Reviewed 22 January 2023 via mobile

Truely amazing experience esp with Morocco travel land! Mohsine was our guide and he was very accommodating and always make sure that we are well taken care of during the entire trip.

Mohsine brought us to many scenic places for picture and was very patient towards us. He made the trip especially special for us and gave us a very memorable time there.

I highly recommend Morocco Travel Land if you want a fuss free holiday because all I did was to inform him I will be there for 10 days and everything is taken care of. Trustworthy guide and company with very reasonable fees.

Date of experience: January 2023