Open today: 00:00 - 23:59
Review Highlights
Best trip in my life

We had great experience with Morocco Travel Land Company who made me trip the best in my life... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
223nonon
The journey makes a person discover himself

The journey with Marocco Travel Land company . sows in you a love of happiness and a love of... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
536mustaphaa
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 December 2016

We recently chose to go to Morocco on a quick week-long trip to experience as much as we can of the beauty of the country. We visited the desert (through the amazing Atlas mountains), Marrakech, Fes and Rabat. We were so fortunate to meet the brothers of Morocco Travel Land who guided us and provided wonderful tour packages (and the best drivers!) within our budget. They can provide custom tours or you can go on their website to look at existing tour schedules.
They also adapted to changes along the way. And Mohsine kept us smiling throughout - even provided us with recommendations on wonderful Moroccan musicians.
When I travel back to Morocco in the future, I will call Mohsin first to arrange for trips to the places I didn't get to!

Date of experience: October 2016
2  Thank LauraHigSand
Taouchikht I, Manager at Morocco Travel Land, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2016

Dear Laura ;
Thank you for your sweet review and taking time to share your experience with our team Morocco Travel Land , we hope see you here again , we were really happy to share with the Moroccan life style , Culture, exchange knowlegemet … .
Kind Regards

Reviewed 5 November 2016

Pros: fast responses, make changes on your request. The driver was great.

Cons: too expensive for an average service. With the price they charged me they only give me a driver. I told them that it is not acceptable after the first day of the tour. So from then on they gave me a local guide at all the places that we visit.
They did not provide water either, so I complained again and they provide water afterward.
My tour include dinner but they never check with me on my diet and what kind of food I want to try. After 3 meals of tagine, I want fish and some other stuff but the Riad they booked for me refuse to make fish.
All the hotels/ Riad they booked just an average, like 2stars.

Recommendations: if you book a tour with this travel agent, please check all the fine details and I mean it. Every single details and things that you could think of: water, hotel room, dinner, tour guide...

Date of experience: November 2016
7  Thank Phuong H
ismael t, Manager at Morocco Travel Land, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Hello Mrs Phuong,

About the Price : Nobody forces you to book that tour with our company !!

About The service : We had done more than that you booked . go back to your Email and check what is included and what not- included . We are ready to publish our conversations of the confirmation .

About Hotels : We had give you the websites for the Hotels and you had more than a Mounth to see them and check every details about the hotels .

About the Food : you didn't book an open-menu , for choosing what you desire to eat .

About water : Our driver explain to you that if you want more water you should buy it , because it's not included .

About guides : you booked just one local guide in Fes city , and we gave you two Others local guides in Chefchaouen city and Meknes city as extra from the company.

+ Don't forget that your tour must end in Rabat but we chaged it to Marrakech , and we didn't ask you to pay for that as a pleasure from the company.

I think this review should be deleted because is it out of context .

Maybe everything is clear now for you and for all visitors.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

i would like to thank all the crew of morocco travel land for their unforgetable tour through which i saw the hidden beauty of morocco and the traced symbols of history and culture which is delicious food and fancy clothes and all the traditional life style which you need to take souvenir from.
the crew of morocco travel land are both professionals and experienced people ... who can help you to discover morocco from unexpected angel and prospectives
thank you for everything and see you soon again

Date of experience: June 2016
6  Thank Nen P
chaves-alcantara-go, Owner at Morocco Travel Land, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2016

Hello Nen,
Thank you for your sweet review and we had a nice time with you in your tour and we hope to see you again here in Morocco ,

Greeting from Morocco

Reviewed 7 March 2016

We had the best time of our lives during our 7 day trip of Morocco. The week spent there with said and mouhssin (our tour guide and driver ) and the wonderful people of Morocco will always be itched into our memory and will have a special place in our hearts. we had a unique experience that I never had before. With the uncertainty going on in the world, our friends had created some doubts in our mind about this trip. we meet our tour guid and driver at the Casablanca Airport, our doubts were gone and we felt so relieved and safe that I cannot put those feelings in words. Everything on the trip - from the car, accommodations, food, service, and guides - was perfect. Everyone whom we met were exceptional. the tour was very interesting for us to know other cultures and moroccan landscaps. Thank you again for planning such a wonderful trip for us. We have met several people during our travels our tour guid and driver they are unique . From the moment we meet them, we know that we are in the company of a special person. they are filled with compassion and they are an excellent example of how humanity should be. Discussing religion, culture, food. I hope that more and more people will meet them to know and underscore the fact that humanity still exists on this Earth.

Morocco is a beautiful country with great people and culture. We will definitely be back to see the rest of the country , hopefully very soon. The first thing I will do at that time is to contact said and mouhssin to organize our trips again

i miss you my two brothers said and mouhssin

Date of experience: February 2016
5  Thank taouyoussef
chaves-alcantara-go, Owner at Morocco Travel Land, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2016

Hello Tayoss,
We are glad to made you the tour, and we really enjoyed the trip with you and really it was a good experience for both of us ;we hope will not be the last viste of you to Morocco and to our Travel company "Morocco Travel Land "
best Regards
Mouhsine

Reviewed 18 January 2016

Travelling with a 3 generation family can be quite something But MOROCCO LAND TRAVEL made our Dec 2015 holiday a great adventure and exceed our expectations.
The service, kindness, care and safety provided by the driver, Mr Saeed and desert camp co-ordinator Mr. Mohsine was excellent. After weeks of survey, readings and research, we found MOROCCO LAND TRAVEL pricing is utmost reasonable, flexible and friendly compared to others.
It was the Best 13days spent in Morocco( CASABLANCA-RABAT-CHECHAOUEN-MEKNES-FES-BOULMANE-MERZOUGA-IRFANE-MARRAKECH)
TIPS: 1)Please specify in writing the kind of places and attraction/activities you have in mind 2)Have the pricing agreed on tours, and/or accomodation, transfers and tips. 3) No lunch and dinner provided, so pls buy snacks along the way in case difficult to find a restaurant or u arrive very late at night.4)ALWAYS agree on price in writing for cab fares and in souk before starting the journey or buying in the souks.
Enjoy!!!!
Wil definitely go again to Morocco. We miss you, Morocco!

Date of experience: December 2015
3  Thank hazel f

Hello,

Thank you for your sweet review and our greeting from our travel company Morocco Travel Land . and we hope you make you the tour again .