“Nice and a good price”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

Found this place on trip advisor so we thought we’d try it, the reviews were mostly complimentary. The atmosphere was good, there was live music on the night we went and they weren’t too bad. The food was lovely and they serve alcohol ( we are not big drinkers but I do enjoy a beer when on holiday with my evening meal)
The staff were good and the owner came to ask if we were ok, not too cold near the door. The food wasn’t express service and we weren’t made to feel as though we had to eat and leave. Just a very relaxing experience.
The only down side was that you can smoke inside the venue. Being used to no smoking establishments for a few years now, it did not enhance our meal. I am an ex smoker and I don’t mind anyone smoking in their own surroundings but I didn’t enjoy the smell. That being said it didn’t actually put us off our food nor did it make us want to leave. The price, with tip, was about £50. Not a cheap eat but not extortionate either.

Reviewed 23 September 2017

Really great place for lunch and dinner. Fantastic and consistently good food and friendly and professional service with reasonable prices. The couple how manage this restaurant are always attentive and polite. One of the best places in Agadir.

1  Thank Tony A
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

We actually went on our first and last night. A beautiful restaurant with great waiter service. Try the goats cheese starter and The lemon chicken tanjine. My favorites are the deserts wow crunchy chocolate cake and the chocolate fudge brownie. Also not as expensive as the top 5 places on TA.

Reviewed 3 June 2017

We enjoyed the food and the service was also great. The prices were reasonable as well. Our waiter was knowledgeable about the menu and made some great suggestions. I would definitely recommend this place to a friend.

Reviewed 28 May 2017

We went there for dinner and although the atmosphere is good - designed to make you feel like the privileged minority - the food was not great. We had the smoked salmon and the mozarella for starters and I was not impressed. I had the tartar and it just tasted of ketchup. Service is great, but not good products.