Reviews (1 034)
1 034 results
All reviews two double beds garden view pool area beautiful hotel private beach omelette concierge nightclub poolside seagulls taxis hammam sunbeds cleaners
10 - 15 of 1 034 reviews
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

The staff couldn’t do enough for us from reception, breakfast room, cleaning and pool staff. This hotel is 5 Star quality, large bedrooms, comfortable beds (even good quality loo roll) The only thing that lets it down is the bathrooms are quite dated, but spotlessly clean. It’s in a good area, a £1.50 taxi ride (10 min walk) just outside the centre. A short walk from the beach, but for once we were content to sit by the pool, which is really nice and clean. The garden areas are beautiful and well maintained.
I read a few unkind reviews prior to our visit, I’m really glad that we didn’t let them put us off because there is very little truth in them. All the staff members are very proud of the hotel they work for and they are a credit to their employer. Thank you for a lovely stay

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JanPez
CommercialAtlantic, General Manager Assistant at Atlantic Palace Agadir, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear JanPez,

First, we would like to thank you for such a nice review. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay at the Atlantic Palace.

You are right, our team service make sure to make comfortable all our clients and to give them an unforgettable experience.

We are looking forward to welcoming you soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

Nice place, big room, very nice pool, good breakfast...I didn't like the smell of humidity in the room, the time lost for check in/ out, the prices, the room service very slow...The best thing was the coffe, really, best coffe i had in years! :)

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
CommercialAtlantic, General Manager Assistant at Atlantic Palace Agadir, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Dear Gia D,
We are glad that you appreciated our coffee. Thank you for taking the time to share with us your experience at the Atlantic Palace. Your feedback is very important for us as we strive to improve with each and every guest.

Looking forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 16 May 2018

We went on low season, it seemed we were the only ones in the hole place, and lord knows its big! We got a very nice twin bedroom, very spacious and comfortable, clean too. Very large beds and good size bathroom. Hotel in general looked like it was a 5 stars 20 years ago... need some refurbishment for sure. But our room was good, and pet friendly. Nice little terrace, excellent room service. Service was impeccable, polite and friendly.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank cvmdt
Imane G, General Manager Assistant at Atlantic Palace Agadir, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear Cvmdt,

Greetings from Atlantic Palace and thank you for taking the time to share with us your valuable feedback following your last stay. We are glad that you appreciated.
We are looking forward to welcoming you soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 10 April 2018

The first impression in the hotel is great as it have a very impressive hall. Therefore customer service is leaving much to wish for. Staff doesn’t speak much of english (or they shy maybe?!). When arrived it took a little wile to check in, everyone seems to be very slow.
WiFi in the room or on the sides of swimming pool very poor. Almost impossible to use it in the room. Expensive drinks in hotel and an absurd 'no food&drink from outside’ policy. Apparently that’s due to health and hygiene reasons. I can understand that you are not allowed your snacks or drinks in hotel bar, hall or even a swimming pool but we were stopped at the entrance with 4 beers. We have been told that we can’t take them in and by told I mean more showed as the security on the gate just pointed on beers and than back to prohibition sign behind him.
Due to that we have been forced to drink in public which is illegal in Morocco.
Maybe it’s me but I never ever came across of hotel policy like that, as you pay for you room you should be allowed to eat and drink whatever you like there.
Swimming pool ok, no animations - however we were in Agadir on beginning on April so maybe it is different ‚in season’.
Breakfast really good, we have been eating other meals out so not sure about hotel's lunch and dinner.
Waiters and kitchen staff polite and quite friendly.
Bathroom in garden view room not the greatest. Cleaning standards quite ok.

I wouldn’t go to that hotel again, as there seems to be much more choice there. Obviously it does depends what are you looking for.

Room Tip: Garden view room are so so, on the 2nd floor horrible to get Wifi connection
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank MichalinaS98
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Myself and my friends (8 of us) were shocked and speechless with the rudeness of the mayor part of the staff of this hotel, mainly reception.

We arrived and the male receptionist couldn’t find our booking, he asked me with a very bad manners if I had the booking reference, which was provided shortly after, but while it happened he just keep a very arrogant attitude saying “where is the reference” “what name what booked under” “I can’t find it” “maybe is better if you go away from reception and take a sit while you figure this out” making movements with his hands like...get out of the counter....excuse me????

When the booking issue was shorted we look for our luggage which were all together in a trolley in the street with no one around...we waited again (took us over 30 minutes to check in) and as no one showed up to help us out, we took our luggage ourselves and took them to the rooms.

After this, I wanted some information about hotel amenities and restaurants, the female receptionist reply to me three times in a row “I don’t know”....maybe if you work in a 5* hotel you should know what time you beauty salon opens, how can I make a booking for the spa or where we can go for lunch next day....I needed to ask for someone that actually knew something! How is this possible?

Restaurant waiters....at least they smile a little...but they were extremely slow (considering that the level of business was very quiet ) ....we received the 2 times that we dined with them the drinks with our main courses after asking twice....

Hotel is beautiful and you have the casino and bars around, but service wise....very disappointing....not even worthy for a hostel.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends