Atlantic Palace Agadir(Agadir)(Great Value!)
US$144
Residence Fleurie(Agadir)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$63
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$71/night.

US$186
  • Breakfast included
Royal Mirage Agadir Hotel(Agadir)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$151
New Farah Hotel(Agadir)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$52
US$423
US$364
iberostar.com
  • Beachfront
  • Pool
All reviewscleaned dailymini kitchenvegetable tagineswimming poolself cateringminute walk to the beachwithin walking distanceexcellent locationtea coffeerecommend this hotelbeautiful hotelprivate beachon arrivalwifimarinabalconytaxi
Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed at suite hotel tilila for a week.
Absolutely cracking service from the reception right the way down to the chefs in the hotel restaurant. I would 150% recommend this place.

The rooms were of a good size and facilities were great. Only downside is the shower I personally found my one in my room to small but they do vary in size. Comfortable and clean beds. Can’t really fault it.

The food in the hotel restaurant was the absolute best. I would recommend suite hotel tilila cafe/restaurant even if you don’t stay at their hotel. Everything is freshly cooked and freshly squeezed. Best peanut butter ever.

Thank you guys for your hospitality and I hope to see you again.

Khaled.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank gschindler121
Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed here with my partner for 1 week. On arrival we had a swift check in and was given our room key. Our room was spacious and clean. Towels, bedding and room cleaned daily. The hotel was an excellent location. Around a 3/5 min to the beach and around ten mins to the marina. The hotel was quiet and the beds were very comfy. The reception staff were friendly and helpful. The pool was small but it was a nice little area. We stayed self catering which we thought was fine. We ate breakfast some days at the hotel which was cheap and nice. We would return to this hotel, it is good for couples and single travellers, however, I would not recommend if you have children with you as there isn’t a lot there.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lvt11
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Nice room - some background noise from surrounding clubs. Lovely to have a sitting area in the room as well as a kitchenette for tea/coffee. Don't think it would be possible to prepare meals though, we only had one bowl, and very limited equipment. The booking site we used specified a free airport transfer, and we booked and queried that with the hotel, and were advised that yes, the transfer was free. It was free until the morning we left, when magically, no one had any idea what we were talking about. Breakfast was a toasted baguette, a croissant, juice, tea/coffee - don't bother, get your own supplies.

Stayed: February 2018
1  Thank Scrivo
Reviewed 4 March 2018

Staff: I chose to stay in this hotel as other nicer hotels had bad reviews about staff. All the reviews about staff are 100% true. I travelled to Agadir as a solo female. I arrived late at night yet they opened up the kitchen to cook me whatever I wanted. They made sure I was happy and safe. I had problem with WiFi so they upgraded my room with a kitchen suite.

Cleanliness : The hotel was always clean and tidy. No complaints.

Location: Perfect! 5 minute walk to the beach. 10 minute walk to the bird valley. Many restaurants around. Safe area. However, many locals harassed and followed me being a female on my own.

Food/drinks : Tasty. Lovely coffee and fresh juice. Loved the spaghetti Bolognese.

Value: 100%

Would I go back? Definite yes

Room Tip: Ground floor is spacious with good WiFi
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
3  Thank Angela N
Reviewed 25 February 2018

We enjoyed the stay. Hotel is not big (which is a plus). It is located near to the beach, promenade, city center, restaurants area. Staff are kind and helpful. The room was cleaned daily, beds are comfortable. The only small minus are windows (despite the fact that they are closed you hear noises from outside).

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple