“Cauzy place, but food was tastless”
Review of Le Jardin d'Eau

Le Jardin d'Eau
Ranked #10 of 303 Restaurants in Agadir
Price range: US$9 - US$23
Cuisines: French, Moroccan, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Cocktails, dinner, live music,gastro,poisson,fish,marocain- full evening in Le Jardin d'Eau Atmosphere Bodeguita and Happy Hour: beer pressure, DJ, tapas and cocktails. Cozy atmosphere : a restaurant between French and Oriental flavors. Lounge atmosphere and live concert. Aperitif, diner, Live music - Votre soiree complete au Jardin d'Eau Ambiance Bodeguita et son Happy Hour : bierre pression, DJ, tapas et cocktails. Ambiance cosy : cuisine fusion entre saveurs francaises et orientales. Athmosphere lounge et live concert.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Its a nice place and the stuff was friendly, but both of our dishes lacked taste. It all looked good on the plate, but just didn't taste that good. We got much better food at these prices in other places in Agadir.

1  Thank Janis S

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Friendly staff, good service. Nice feel about the place. Well worth a visit and not too expensive. The place was closed during Ramadan or we would have eaten there on more than one occasion

Reviewed 17 May 2018

Le Jardin d'Eau is definitely recommended for people visiting Agadir. Combining delicious food like the chicken-lemon tagine with an absolutely beautiful restaurant and professional staff, it provides a great culinary night out. We dined here on our first evening in town, then the second, and finally for the last meal of our trip.

Reviewed 16 May 2018

Great food served by friendly helpful staff. A real treat! However its a bit pricey. Super place to visit. Entertainment nightly provided by a the amazing talent of the resident karaoke singer Josef. Probably the best singing voice I have heard. All adding to the wonderful experience.

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

I visited Le Jardin d'Eau for my solo birthday meal during a holiday in Agadir and I couldn't have wished for more fabulous evening. I was seated between two couples outside on the veranda and we immediately connected, all of us. I had salmon to start, amazing. Lamb shank for main, simply divine. Medaillon, a Moroccan red, my favourite wine. So perfect meal with friendly service.
What really made my night was the company of neighbouring tables and the friendly atmosphere. There was a singer who performed in style and we were able to dance to some of his songs. I really wanted to visit again during my holiday but didn't, simply because I wanted to remember this place for my birthday. I am a regular visitor to Agadir and on my next visit I will for sure go again to this fantastic restaurant. Thank you so much guys, see you soon.