All reviews first floor room was clean will stay there again hoosier park casino
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

To start, the room was much smaller than the picture on the web site show. We arrived early and was told the day before that it wouldn't be a problem and they would have a room, we showed up at 5a.m and was told there would be no room until 3pm that day, we offered to pay another days stay but still want able to get a room( the parking lot had 4 cars in it).

The bathroom wasn't very clean, there was hair on the walls and in the tub. There was trash under the bed(empty cup and chip bag). We asked for new sheets when my 3yo son spilled his juice on the bad and they only remade the bed still with wet sheets. The indoor pool was hot and muggy with no air ventilation, also had a 2 inch ring of dirt at water level around entire pool and it seemed like they just added more chlorine instead of scrubbing it. One thing I can say is in the 3 days 2 nights we were there I didn't see any insects (roaches, ants, spiders) so I guess that's a plus. All in all I would NOT recommend this hotel or I will NOT be staying here again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Kendon H
Reviewed 25 May 2018

conveniently located to resturants and local businesses. Used coupon found in hotel book from rest area and was very pleased with the hotel and room. would stay here again. Staff was friendly and helpful

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Vips P, Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Anderson, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience at Baymont Inn & Suites Anderson, IN. It is a pleasure to hear that you enjoyed your stay so much! Since it is our goal to constantly distinguish our property with a service with attention to detail we are glad that you enjoyed our service approach. We hope to welcome you back very soon!.

Reviewed 16 May 2018

I would definitely recommend this place to anyone!! With the help of the manager I was able to get back my watch that I had left at the hotel. It took several hours and many phone calls but thanks to the manager he was able to pull through!! He took it upon himself to make sure my watch was taken care of and sent back to me very promptly!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

First of all I would like to thank you for your review. I am really happy that you got your watch back. I do hope that you will consider to visit us again and give us the opportunity to make your next stay truly Magnifier!

Reviewed 14 May 2018

Good bed, hotel is in poor shape, very little light, dirty carpet, chair, shower head, blow dryer.
Baymont should be much better than this hotel, I will not recommend nor return to this property again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 May 2018

Newly remodeled, everything looked brand new and clean. Kid friendly. Great staff and service. I couldn't leave room tip on my card because of computer system, but the manager called and said he would leave tip for me and thanked me for my loyalty rewards!!!

Room Tip: Manager left it for me!! Thanked me for loyalty!! That was awesome
Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Vips P, Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Anderson, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2018

Hello Sir, Thank you for giving us a great review. We appreciate your wonderful comments, as we look forward to your next visit.