All reviews wisconsin cheese cleaning issues rooms are nicely appointed quiet stay original room nice pool exercise room a great place to stay pillows desk freeway treadmill starbucks
Reviewed 4 June 2018

Staff both on the phone and in person were very nice and helpful. Rooms were clean but carpets in rooms and halls were dirty. They either needed a really good cleaning or replaced. We did not use the restaurant or and facilities.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 May 2018

I stayed for two nights. The desk clerk was friendly and efficient, the room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The AC does not hold the temperature very well. The first night six of us went to the bar. The bartender was very slow and never asked if we wanted another drink. I went for breakfast the next morning and there was no one there. She finally came, showed me to a table and gave me a menu. All I ordered was fruit and toast and it took a long time to be served. A woman came by (I think she was a manager) and asked if everything was OK but the waitress didn't return. The food was overpriced for what it was. Went to the bar the second night and same experience; slow and indifferent bartender. Next morning I came down right at 10:00 so too late for breakfast. There was a coffee pot in the lobby but no coffee. It looks as if, since checkout is11:00 they could at least have had coffee. It wasn't a bad experience, just mediocre.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Aurora North- Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Hello gmac66,

Thank you for providing feedback on your experience. I am pleased to see your kind remarks for our staff to be efficient and friendly and found our beds and room comfortable and clean. However, I am sorry to see that the bartender staff and rates for breakfast below your expectations. Rest assured that your comments will serve as an encouragement, as we continuously strive to improve the quality of services offered to our guests.

Once more, thanks for leaving your thoughts and despite some setbacks, I hope you give our hotel another chance to welcome you back soon.

Best Regards,

Dianne L.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 20 March 2018

Everyone from the Fromt Desk to Bartenders really made my stay very welcoming. I will tell people about this location and recommend they stay here. I will definitely be back.thanks for the good hospitality.

Room Tip: everything was great
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 February 2018

Stayed at the Holiday Inn in Aurora on business. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They made me feel very welcome. The rooms are nicely appointed and the beds are very comfortable. There is a bar and restaurant on premise but I did not have an opportunity to try it. The only negative is the bathroom - it is not heated and very cold. Suggest keeping the door to bathroom open to get some heat.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
HotelManager34, General Manager at Holiday Inn Aurora North- Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Dear TC_BDAOnion,
Thank you for taking the time to write concerning your wonderful experience while our guest at Holiday Inn Aurora North-Naperville. We are very happy that you found our staff to be "very friendly and helpful" and made you feel welcome, as well as your kind words about our guestrooms. I do apologize for the situation with the cold bathroom. We have asked our maintenance team to inspect and make whatever corrections may be necessary. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you the next time your travels bring you to our area.

Reviewed 10 February 2018

Due to a severe snow storm I was unable to get home from work . Staying at the hotel allowed me to be safe from the crazy weather, but also assured me that I would be able to get back to work on Friday. The hotel was great. All of the staff were very helpful and pleasant ! Had a glass or two of wine in the bar. Very nice and clean hotel !!!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business