“Disappointing”

Six Flags Over Georgia
Ranked #1 of 5 things to do in Austell
More attraction details
Owner description: Just outside Atlanta, this popular Six Flags is full of rides, shows and plenty of amusement for all ages.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

My teenage son and friend were so excited about their visit to six flags while in Atlanta. Several rides were down for the day which made the wait times for the ones working outrageous. Left park around 3 pm frustrated. Too much money for what we were able to do. We

4  Thank swoopie1976
Write a ReviewReviews (2 643)
All reviews
"dare devil dive"
in 43 reviews

66 - 70 of 2 643 reviews

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

So... my family and I spent Saturday at Six Flags, and there were good and bad points to our trip. Good- the roller coaster rides were tons of fun, the kids loved the water rides. Bad- many of the rides were not open which did not make sense. That was very disappointing. Bad - several people were walking around in swimsuits, which is supposedly not allowed. Not a nice sight for my young children to see. We also didn’t get to meet any of the cartoon characters while there. Disappointing. I realize this is an older park, but they need to keep he rides going especially for what you pay to get in.

2  Thank MariePittman
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

The day was perfect. I wish the log ride was open but otherwise great day, great ride, easy lines when you go early. Don’t forget to buy tickets a day early to get your discount tickets. Buy one drink and shared among family. $17 and free refills the whole day of soda, lemonade, and Gatorade.

1  Thank Cyndi G
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

The park was very bare I suppose it being a Monday. Definitely was not as nice as I remember from years ago. The rides we got to ride were fun but the rain came in and even when it cleared out for like an hour no rides were running. So our group of 26 got to ride like 4 rides and that was it. Ended up having to leave early when the rain came back later.

1  Thank Chesley H
See more reviews
Reviewed 26 June 2018

I went here for my Birthday was truly Awesome, I'm from London England and a bit of adrenaline Junkie i enjoy travelling the world and trying out the different theme parks and making a day of it. I've grown up hearing about Six Flags from friends and family in the states. i love this place it was like walking down memory lane seeing the cartoon character i grown up seeing as a kid, its definitely a fun day out with family and friends i enjoyed the justice league ride battle for Metropolis