“Southern Specialties Served Superbly”
Review of Metro Diner

Metro Diner
Ranked #31 of 502 Restaurants in Augusta
Reviewed 2 April 2018

All the classic Southern dishes, at great prices. Very friendly and capable staff, eager to make suggestions and serve you. Even very good sightseeing advice. Just blocks off I-20 but miles from ordinary. Go.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We were told to try the diner by some friends. They said the food was great. We will definitely agree that their food was great. Their chicken pot pie was to die for. The service sometimes were a little slow. However the atmosphere makes up for their slowness. Super friendly!

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

This was one of the best things that I think to happen in a Augusta Georgia a diner not a Waffle House or Huddle House where you can find them on almost every corner Metro Diner is the best the food was awesome had just breakfast they fill your plate got so much and I'm a big guy and I could hardly finish it had to take the rest home finally thank you Augusta, oh the place gets pack quickly so ready yourself for a wait I got a counter sit when I walk in was solo that day.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

John gave us super service. Yet, he wasn’t the only friendly server the servers worked together to check on us. The hosts greeted worked us in and said thanks and goodbye. The food was super. The bathrooms and whole place was clean. The parking lot was ample and easy in and out. Second best breakfast lunch place I have ever been to.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Have heard good things about this place so I was going to check it out. Did not get to eat. Was waiting to be seated and witnessed a waitress walk to the serving line several times, wipe her nose with her and handle food on the serving line. Even saw her return to serving her tables without washing her hands. Picked up trash off the floor placed it in the trash and went back to the serving line. I informed the people at the front door of this and left. The food may be good, but I do not want her germs with it!

1  Thank Angelia A