Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$112
Hotels.comUS$112
Agoda.comUS$112
Hyatt.comUS$112
Expedia.comUS$112
FindHotelUS$112
All reviews rooftop bar whiskey bar saturday market secure parking excellent amenities free breakfast buffet forgot his name order omelettes night life front desk hotel amenities omelette station housekeeping service broad st two bedroom suite bed and pillows great hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 January 2021

This is what we were calling our staycation. The escape from my house to the Hyatt House. Everyone was great, from Kenny at the desk to the housekeepers in the hallways. As far as I could see, everyone was wearing masks and cleaning everything. Great stay, and we will be back!

Date of stay: January 2021
Jamie Corley, General Manager at Hyatt House Augusta Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your positive review of our property. We look forward to you staying with us again.

Reviewed 25 January 2021

not happy with service i received after asking for a plunger... after more than one hour i checked out and the front desk never called me back to say they didn't have one!!! i also couldn't adjust the temperature in my won room.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Jamie Corley, General Manager at Hyatt House Augusta Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2021

Good morning Mr. Thomas,
Thank you for your review of our property. We apologize for any inconvenience that you experienced in your guest room. We hope that you will visit with us again and give us an opportunity to correct your guest room issues. Thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed 17 January 2021

Everything went great and the room was super clean. The lady at the front desk was very friendly and made sure I had everything I needed even asked me what did I want for breakfast which was very thankful!

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for your positive review of our property, we look forward to you visiting with us again.

Reviewed 10 January 2021 via mobile

The hotel have a good location, space and distribution in room was ok, parking is in the same building so the access is good, for Covid breakfast was really good organized they have 2 options and gave you in a bag, but Need a deep clean, especially the bathroom, please check the photo, no more words

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Jamie Corley, General Manager at Hyatt House Augusta Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2021

We apologize for your inconvenience during your recent stay with us. We are striving to improve our quality of service based on your feedback. Please visit with us again, we welcome your feedback. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 5 January 2021

I big shout out of thanks to Kenneth and the rest of the staff of Hyatt House for great service and kindness throughout my stay at Hyatt House Augusta. Room was excellent and a great view, but above all to be greeted with smiles and kind words throughout the stay was a great boost! Kenneth greeted me each morning as I left for work with a great greeting.

Date of stay: December 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for staying with us and reviewing our property, we look forward to you staying with us again..