“Delicious Sea Food”
Review of Nautico Gastro Bar

Nautico Gastro Bar
Ranked #7 of 12 Restaurants in Trujillo
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Great service, we had the sea food platter for 6 by the beach it was really tasty and abundant.It included fried fish,scapi local lobster, shrimps, conch,and huge king krab.

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Great food, delicious and not expensive. All plates were served with good timing, the presentation was excellent. It was next to beach. We had a great time.

Reviewed 14 April 2018

What a wonderful meal. The chef came out and spoke to our group, and her food was wonderful. In Central America, vegetables are often boiled or very soft. Carla's veggies were al dente, and her food presentation was attractive.

The clams and fish were in a delicious, liquidy bearnaise type sauce.

They had wine and cocktails as well.

The beef nachos were covered in meat and cheese, and there were some of the best nachos I've had... and I eat my share of nachos.

I'm definitely going back when I visit again.