All reviews rooftop pool front desk modern hotel visa interview breakfast was excellent small mall safe neighborhood pleasant place hot dishes conference room great security restaurants and shopping great hotel to stay rooms are huge great attention stayed nights amazing hotel
Reviewed 20 May 2018

I spent three nights at the Hyatt Place Tegucigalpa for business reasons and I couldn't be happier with my experience. The quality of the service and the excellent condition of the hotel facilities allowed me to feel rested in the mornings and recharge energy at the end of very long work days.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Oscar L, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Place Tegucigalpa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2018

Dear Illary Q

Thank you for sharing your review. We are glad to know that our staff and our facilities have met all your expectations during your stay. Thank you for preferring us.

Reviewed 20 May 2018

I stayed here in early February and had a great experience. The hotel staff was excellent and the room was spacious and clean. The location of the hotel was perfect - within walking distance to many fine restaurants and shopping areas. If I go back to Tegus, I will most assuredly stay here.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Dear Lon F

Thank you for sharing your review. We are glad to know that your stay has been comfortable. Our staff do their best effort to create memorable experiences. Thank you for preferring us, We look forward to have you back soon.

Welcome to a different Place.

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

From check in to check out, i was very pleased. The amenities, my room, room service, the rooftop, robust complimentary breakfast and excellent customer service (esp. Johana). Whether on a Business trip or relaxation, you won't be disappointed.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Oscar L, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Place Tegucigalpa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Dear Adam J

Thank you for sharing your review. It is great to know that your stay has been a memorable experience, our staff makes their best effort to meet all your expecttions. Thank you for preferring us, we look forward to have you back soon.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I was this past weekend in Tegucigalpa and taking advantage of a very good summer deal, stayed with my family in the Hyatt Hotel. Upside is a good calm area to be at, very accesible to food, a small mall and supermarket. Very good breakfast buffet, really good! Downside unfortunately I’d say is the pool, the area and the pool itself are really cool, but being at the rooftop, it is really cold! Even on a sunny day, prepare to shiver away, as well really upset because of the excess chlorine (chemicals), this was the major upset... but don’t get me wrong, it’s very nice place, would definitely revisit!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear Roberto H

Thank you for sharing your review. On behalf from the Hyatt Place family, please accept my apologies for the inconveniences occurred during your stay due to the Pool heating system. Our next remodeling will include a new heating system and will be available very soon. Thank you for preferring us.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Easy location to get around from, good grocery shopping across the street, excellent restaurant options all over the place. The hotel has an unbelievable buffet breakfast with everything you cold possibly want, from traditional food to hand made omelets, baking, etc. Eat healthy or eat that other way - it's all right there. We stayed 3 nights and would have extended that for another evening if a room had been available. Modern hotel... our room was lacking a little, but the bed and pillows were comfortable and nice quality. I will go back!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Oscar L, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Place Tegucigalpa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Charlene M

Thank you for your review. On behalf from the Hyatt Place family, please accept my apologies for the inconveniences occurred due to the lacks on the room, your coment will help us to improve our rooms, please do not hesitate to contact me if you may have additional coments. Thank you for prefer us, we look forward to have you back soon.