See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

Stayed there 4 nights. I think the 3 of us were more than 1/2 the guests. My room was ok and Internet good enough. However, service is not up to the standard claimed. I worked in my room one afternoon and when they came to make the room at 15:00, I asked if they could come in 2 hours and they said no, it would be too late!!! With the price they charge, this was a surprise...

2  Thank Ludo-Owen
Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

The hotel is located in central area of the city. The rooms are comfortable and clean. The decoration is unique. We hosted two events and it is very comfortable. It has pleasant terraza and good spa and pool.

1  Thank Saskia C
Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

This is a lovely hotel with very spacious rooms. I had breakfast included and it is off a menu and was excellent. I had a room that had a nice view from a balcony.
Two issues --there was limited hot water. I let the water run for 5 minutes or so, and hardly warm water emanated from the shower. Also their key system. To access the elevator you had to put the key card in, and you had to spend a lot of time jiggling the key to get it to work.
But overall a pleasant experience and I would stay here again.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Great hotel for business traveling! However food could be better at the restaurant. After a couple of days eating at the hotel, I felt there weren't many options to choose from. The hotel Staff was very nice and helpful with any questions you might have to get around in the area.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 May 2016 via mobile

Hotel was clean and bed was comfortable. After 2 days of travelling we retired early and slept well but when my wife woke and we had no drinking water left in the room; she went down to reception to ask for water and she was told no one could help her until 0600 when the kitchen opened. This forced her to try and find a local shop in a strange city with no guidance from the night staff. The breakfast was good but for the price we paid this hotel was punching above its weight. The thing that let it down was the staff and service

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple