Hotel Plaza Juan Carlos
US$87
Tegucigalpa Marriott Hotel(Tegucigalpa)
US$127
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

US$88
Hotel Humuya Inn(Tegucigalpa)
US$86
Palmira Hostel(Tegucigalpa)(Great Value!)
US$30
US$83
US$207
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

The hotel is located in central area of the city. The rooms are comfortable and clean. The decoration is unique. We hosted two events and it is very comfortable. It has pleasant terraza and good spa and pool.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Saskia C
Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

This is a lovely hotel with very spacious rooms. I had breakfast included and it is off a menu and was excellent. I had a room that had a nice view from a balcony.
Two issues --there was limited hot water. I let the water run for 5 minutes or so, and hardly warm water emanated from the shower. Also their key system. To access the elevator you had to put the key card in, and you had to spend a lot of time jiggling the key to get it to work.
But overall a pleasant experience and I would stay here again.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Great hotel for business traveling! However food could be better at the restaurant. After a couple of days eating at the hotel, I felt there weren't many options to choose from. The hotel Staff was very nice and helpful with any questions you might have to get around in the area.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 May 2016 via mobile

Hotel was clean and bed was comfortable. After 2 days of travelling we retired early and slept well but when my wife woke and we had no drinking water left in the room; she went down to reception to ask for water and she was told no one could help her until 0600 when the kitchen opened. This forced her to try and find a local shop in a strange city with no guidance from the night staff. The breakfast was good but for the price we paid this hotel was punching above its weight. The thing that let it down was the staff and service

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 September 2015

I stayed on two occasions in August and September. The rooms are comfortable and the gym is very good. It's nice to have a balcony.

However, there were a few things that I didn't much like - the room service menu is unbelievably expensive (most non-burger/sandwich dishes are upwards of US$40) and the food not particularly rewarding. On one occasion I waited 2 hours for the food to be delivered and clearly it had been cooked hours prior and not brought up - the food was cold and soggy. For most of the time the hotel was eerily empty, with too few guests to even have a breakfast buffet operating. Staff at the lobby bar were unwilling to provide service despite being entirely idle. On the couple of days when the hotel was busy with conferences, the staff seemed unable to cope. I was also given the wrong laundry and after many confusing discussions they tracked down my shirt which based on the splashes on the plastic wrap appeared to have been left somewhere in the rain! Also I couldn't get the internet to work on more than one device, and there is no safe in the rooms (do they imagine there's no crime in Tegucigalpa?!?).

Some acknowledgement of the service problems would have helped with my opinion but all shortcomings were ignored. So I think I have to give this experience a poor rating.

Stayed: September 2015