“Absolutely amazing!”
other travellers have booked this property
Living area and salon
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Living area and salon
The bedrooms have 2 king memory foam beds, en-suite bathrooms.
Wet bar, kitchen
El Bejuco directly in front of the Lodge
Entrance way to the Ceiba Tree Villa
Bathroom
Spectacular interior of the roof
View of Ceiba Tree Lodge from gardens
Keel Billed Toucan on property
6 different door designs
Pool with Ceiba Tree in background
Fountain at entrance
Rio cangrejal
The dell and chinese bridge
Ceiba Tree from the palm garden
Swim in the Rio Cangrejal in front of the Lodge
Red legged honey sucker
Beautiful paths throughout
Waterfall behind the Lodge property
Heliconia and Colibri
Mariposa and Xoria
Map of area
The stream on the property
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Ipoolceo
“Absolutely amazing!”
Reviewed 18 November 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Richard and his staff made our trip unbelievable. The Ceiba tree was an amazing villa, with breathtaking views of a jungle waterfall, and right over the Rio Cangrejal. We made arrangements with a white water rafting company before we arrived, but had we known, Richard can arrange all sorts of excursions, including white water rafting, and he doesn't even charge for it. The company that actually handles the excursions were no more than a city block from the villas. Overall, an incredible trip and the villa and staff were amazing! Definitely will return and highly recommend this resort.

Jennifer0...
Lake Worth, Florida
“I highly recommend staying at The Jungle Eco Resort and if I am ever to return that is were my family and I will be stay”
Reviewed 12 August 2011 for a stay in June 2011
people found this review helpful

I would like to start by saying that Richard and his staff were amazing, the hiking trails were beautiful and the family and I had a wonderful time.

I traveled with my husband and two children ages fourteen and twelve. At check in I was disappointed that there was not a TV in the room, just than my twelve year old son said “why would you want to sit in the room and watch TV, when we could go explore the grounds and play in the river, we watch enough TV at home.”

On our four day, three night adventure we were able to go zip lining, white water rafting, hike in the Pico Bonito Rain Forest, visit the beach (which is just a 30 min. ride form the lodge) and visit the butterfly museum in La Ceiba.

The room we stayed in had a full kitchen, when making my reservation it was vary important so I could buy food and make it, in order to save on money. The first night of our stay I treated the family to dinner at Pico Bonito restraint located next to the pool. The food was amazing, big props to the chef.

I highly recommend staying at The Jungle Eco Resort and if I am ever to return that is were my family and I will be staying.

Travelling group: Family with Teenagers
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Young singles A romantic getaway
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups
rickracko
Ansonia, Connecticut
“A place to get away and relax”
Reviewed 15 June 2011 for a stay in May 2011
people found this review helpful

After hours of picking and choosing i finally stumbled upon Villas Pico Bonito from trip advisor and i must say it was the best choice for anyone looking to get away for a couple of nights or even a week (I chose the week stay), We stayed at the Cangrejal River Lodge cause we had 5 people in our party...Generally pictures are touched up and they sometimes never look like what they are supposed to be but this place was every bit of what you see in the photos...Located off a dirt road 4.5 miles from La Ceiba it takes you on a nice ride along the Rio Cangrejal....Be careful of that dirt road there are many man made speed bumps....A very nice place to stay with amazing scenery and beautiful POOL that is so blue it looks like the blue waters of the Carribean....The staff there is very friendly and always helpful if u have questions...A definite must stay place to get away from it all..

Travelling group: Family with Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Rugged travelers
cloverdale
Reviewed 7 February 2011 for a stay in January 2011

Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Washington USA
Reviewed 29 August 2010 for a stay in August 2010
person found this review helpful

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing