“Jungle Paradise”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Columbus, Ohio
“Jungle Paradise”
Reviewed 18 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015
person found this review helpful

I stayed in the upstairs, 1-bedroom apartment nearly 5 weeks and truly enjoyed my experience at Chez Milady. There is an open ceiling which lends to the feeling of living in the trees. There is a large deck with a hammock and outdoor table, chairs and a rocker! Perfect place to relax and enjoy the peaceful setting.

A brisk walk to Utila Dive Center takes about 20 minutes and by bike is an easy 10 minutes. I would often bike home in the dark and feel perfectly safe. Taxi cost 40 lempira (less than $2) and would use that during rainstorms or walking alone after 8 or 9 pm.

If you are looking for a place to stay that is quiet and away from the noise of the main street, I recommend staying with Milady. She is a wonderful hostess and has created a beautiful jungle paradise to share with travelers!

Travelling group: Friends
Desasterr...
“Perfect place, relaxing and very natural”
Reviewed 12 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015

Everything was just perfect, Miss Milady is such a wonderful woman, I'd like to go again because Utila really took my heart

Travelling group: Extended Family
David G
Tegucigalpa, Francisco Morazan, Honduras
“Simply paradise.....”
Reviewed 5 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Excellent place, I could go to Utila in 6 opportunities above and Chez Milady's is one of the best accommodations on the island, the attention of Milady exceeds any expectation I could have had. my wife, my daughter and I spent the best vacations of the last years ... just returned from Utila and my family are already asking to go back ... The island has great places to ride horses, to partying and enjoying the sun. . besides the beautiful reefs around it which is one of the largest in the world ... but best of all is the friendliness of its people and leave it more than demonstrated Milady ... Who from now on is part of our family ... Chez Milady's our second home ...And Utila our dream place...

Travelling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Families with young children
Elizabeth...
Toronto, Canada
“Paradise away from the bustling town”
Reviewed 7 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014
person found this review helpful

My friend and I loved this piece of paradise about a 15 minute walk up from the main intersection of town on the island of Utila. We had a room with 2 beds, private bathroom and outdoor hammock. The bathroom is very unique with coloured bottles inset in the wall to get more light and small screened openings. The owner, Milady (pronounced Milawdy), bent over backwards to make sure our stay was as full of activities as we wanted. She arranged for us to meet a local man, Max, who guided us through the man made canal connecting the South to North shore. We then hiked along the beach/coral shore and did some snorkeling. Milady also drew a hiking and separate biking map for us. Wonderful place. Only drawback is not having a morning coffee on the premises.

Travelling group: Friends
905Teddyk
St. Catharines, Canada
“Unreal experience”
Reviewed 24 February 2014 for a stay in January 2014

If your looking for a quiet comfortable place to stay on the beautiful island of Utila Honduras, Chez Milady's is the perfect spot. Slightly outside of downtown Utila, Chez Milady's is a safe and well equipped accommodation an set back in Milday's beautiful garden. You will not find a more spectacular abode or a more warm and welcoming landlord on the Island. Highly recommended.

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing