“BEST OF THE BEST! PERFECT IN EVERY WAY! STOP...”
other travellers have booked this property
Our beach entrance (a 3 minute walk from condo)
Ours is the top condo on the right hand side Beautiful private beach with calm waters
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Our beach entrance (a 3 minute walk from condo)
Ours is the top condo on the right hand side
Beautiful private beach with calm waters
Enjoy cocktails with a view
entrance to private beach
view of condo from the beach
infinity pool and café from the living room balcony
sunny living room and dining room with quality furnishings
A fully equipped kitchen so you can enjoy home cooked meals on the balcony or in the dining room.
dining room
living room- comfortable quality furniture throughout the condo
beach volleyball
Sea room... fall asleep to the sea breeze and waves in the master bedroom with king size bed
sea room (master BDR king bed ) with two seaview balconies
Ensuite bathroom in sea room
Sea room with spectacular sea view from the 2 balconies and sea breeze
Rainforest room with queen bed and sea view
Jungle room
View from the jungle room
Sun room (bunk beds and trundle)
2 sun-filled bathrooms with large showers
roof top terrace
enjoy a swim workout in the calm waters
enjoy morning pilates or yoga on the beach
watch the sunrise with your morning coffee
beach
kite flying on the beach
view from the condo
Sea horse spotted while diving at Calvin's Crack
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
jeff r
Beloit, Wisconsin
“BEST OF THE BEST! PERFECT IN EVERY WAY! STOP SEARCHING AS THIS IS THE BEST PLACE ON THE ISLAND!”
Reviewed 18 July 2017 for a stay in February 2017
people found this review helpful

I always really check places out before booking and Casa Serena grabbed me right from the start. I could simply tell it was the real deal. My wife and I both used to teach diving and while we no longer teach we still dive a great deal. We typically take 4-5 dive trips each year and usually for 3 weeks per trip. Before I booked my stay with Casa Serena I reached out to the owner with a few questions. The owner, Deb, was quick to reply and answered all my questions and also had a ton of knowledge on all aspects of the island. Her great communication skills and just her entire manner instantly let me know I was dealing with a class act property owner. Roatan is wonderful and the island has many many options as far as where to stay and what you will get. Many areas are just loaded with tourists, noise, heavy drinking and just the mad house feel. Casa Serena is tucked away in an incredibly quiet cove with a great beach, endless views and a 5 star setting. So...private setting yet not remote. You can get into town easily. The building consists of just 4 units and Deb's unit is by far the nicest of the four. I was able to view all of them while we were there. Her unit is in the top floor so it has killer ocean views. The condo is amazing! Massive with 3 bedrooms and SIX balconies! Yes...6! One off the main/living room, one off the hallway, two off the master bedroom and one off the other two bedrooms. Deb, the owner, took care of everything for us. I had no unanswered questions before I arrived. The staff was top notch. Killer pool...great views! Super private and just what everyone wants/needs. As far as pricing. This place is priced at less than 1/2 of what similar units were going for. Since we nearly always take a 3 week trip we like to find not only a great price but a place we will love to be hanging out in. The kitchen is so so nice and we like to eat in about 2/3 of the time so a kitchen is always a plus. They also have a washer and dryer which we love. This enables us to travel very light and do laundry when we need to. (the island has three wonderful grocery stores which have every single thing you can find in the USA. We were blown away by this and it enabled us to dine in our condo often. Casa Serena has it all. OH....they also have a great swimming pool, nice bar and great food. If you are on the fence about where to stay...this is the spot. After your trip you will look back and think "That guy was a genius and I am glad I listened to him". I am not a guy that take time to write many reviews but this place deserves it! Have a great trip!

23oswaldo
Clearwater, Florida
“Beautiful, Peaceful, and Relaxing!!”
Reviewed 24 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015

We loved our stay at Casa Serena. The house was in good conditions just as advertised and the manager was excellent. Very peaceful and comfortable! We went snorkeling and it was an unforgettable experience.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view to the ocean and to the mountains.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
25 Oct 2015
I am delighted you and your family enjoyed your stay at Casa Serena and in Roat�n. Thanks very much Oswaldo for taking the time to write a review. Warm regards, Deb
Kasey F
Los Angeles, California
“TOTALLY AMAZING! Great View!!!”
Reviewed 23 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014
person found this review helpful

I traveled with a group of my close friends and we were all amazed with how comfortable and well equipped the condo is!
From the beginning Deb Johnston (owner) so efficient with prompt responses, I spoke to her to feel more comfortable and she was so helpful to make sure I did! The condo is located in a quiet area from the touristic areas which for our group was great, only 20 minutes from west bay/ west end, it has a private beach area and a pool and private bar; bartender Henry makes great drinks!!!
I'm an event planner and customer service is a big deal for me and I WAS BEYOND IMPRESSED with Staff, Pichi property manager was awesome! He gave us great recommendations and recommended our taxi driver who took us on an island tour and we ended spending a great day with Locals in Punta Gorda!
Thanks for the attention to detail in your condo Deb!! Great Staff! Made our vacation the best!

Once you arrive make sure you mention Casa Serena at Club Natale for taxi drivers to locate.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$165
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing