“Amazing Place will be going back!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Swimming Pool View from swimming pool
Bedroom Upstairs
Upper Level  Veranda/ Outdoor Dining
View from Upper Veranda
Veranda/Upper Level
Back Garden, stairs to swimming pool
Living Room Downstairs
Kitchen Downstairs
Bedroom Downstairs
Downstairs Deck
Deck lower level
House
View from the upper veranda
View from Upper Level Veranda
Garden area below swimming pool
Limes galore, right out the front door
View of house and jungle
Beautiful West End at sunset
Swim with the dolphins!
Dolphins
Awesome sunsets at Havana Beach
Havana Beach
Parott Tree Plantation
Tranquil Seas
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Shmurri
Nampa, Idaho
“Amazing Place will be going back!!”
Reviewed 12 January 2014 for a stay in August 2013
people found this review helpful

This was the prefect place to stay for my 8 week trip in August and September of 2013. Will definitely be coming back yearly! The house had everything you need and them some! The bed was comfortable and there was plenty of room to share this house with either two couples or a few people.

The owner was fantastic and very helpful. Gave suggestions on what we should go do and see! Made planning the day out really easy and stress less.

Swimming in the pool that over looks the ocean was one of my favorite things to do. As well as laying on the patio hammock overlooking the amazing scenery and enjoying a cocktail or cup of coffee. Prefect place to clear your mind or to party with your travel mates or the cool locals!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The view and pool!!
Liked least: The bugs of the island(no escaping them!!)
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Management Response
5 Aug 2016
It was so nice to have you as a guest at "Quiet Serenity". Thank you and we hope to see you again!
islanderl...
Las Vegas, Nevada
“A Hidden Treasure and Relaxing Escape”
Reviewed 28 December 2013 for a stay in October 2013
people found this review helpful

I stayed in the 2B in October 2013 and absolutely loved it! The enormous deck has an incredible view of the Caribbean and morning coffee out there was 1 of my highlights! It was such a great gathering place and the indoors was spacious too. Truly a perfect layout for a room mate type trip. The bedrooms are on opposite sides and I'm a big fan of privacy. And there seems to be a lot of that here. The bed was comfortable and the bungalow had a really great and cozy vibe to it. We were comfortable and completely at home and the owner was awesome!

The airport pick up and grocery store stop was an amenity that I would pay for if it hadn't already been included. I am well traveled and this is bar none one of the best experiences I have ever had. What a relief not to have to try to figure out how to navigate the system (which isn't hard but this made it virtually effortless), then not have to figure out how to navigate to the house, and the trip to the grocery store was the real hail mary. I swear it was like getting additional time back for our holiday. Absolutely no thought had to be put into much of anything outside of what groceries we would need. Doing those types of things in a foreign country with no spanish speakers can just be difficult at times. What can turn into time consuming stressful scenarios was eliminated by the fact that the owner had a good understanding of what we would need and made good recommendations. I have no idea why we haven't ever done that before but it was the perfect start to an exciting week.

In addition the pool was a dream! You walk up these stone stairs to a gorgeous infinity pool with a swim up bar! We were in heaven!!! It's BYOB for the cocktails but we got that at the store and were good to go. If not for sight seeing, with my girlfriend, I might never have left the pool.

Tips for Travel:

English is widely spoken but not everywhere. The local currency is the Honduran Lempira and I suggest exchanging a little money prior to arrival for convenience. There are ATM's throughout the island but the locations are limited. Eldon's Grocery store (where we stopped) has one that appears to accept pretty much everything. Keeping cash handy is a must because while cards are accepted, it is not like the US and not everyone takes them. Save yourself the disappointment and inconvenience if you are souvenir shopping in the little local spots. Visa is more widely accepted than MC.

OMG! The mosquitoes are awful! If you don't pack bug spray then get some on your grocery run. I'm not a big fan of spraying poison on my body but you'll need it. It's a jungle out there an the bugs are part of that. Avon has a really nice product called Skin So Soft that is a combination bug replant and sun screen. Been using it off and on for years and I will make sure I have some when I go back!

If you are looking for a relaxing and equally as adventurous vacation then Roatan is the spot for you. The diving is world class and we heard stories of whale sharks abound as did tales of huge pods of dolphins, manatee, and other dreamy sea life that divers would give there left integrated weight to see. ;) While this wasn't a dive trip for us, the snorkeling was phenomenal and the queen parrot fish were pretty cool too! We did the Dolphin Experience at Anthony Key and it was amazing! Highly recommend it. I didn't zip line but met some girls who did and raved about it. Also drinks and a traditional island lunch at the Lusty Lizard is a must have.

Overall barring the usual things that happen in life like, rain, bugs, having to adapt from American time and conviences to island time...which frankly should be its own timezone, the trip, house, island, and overall experience was pretty fantastic.

Happy Travels!!!

Love,
Gypsy Soul Traveler

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The pool, balcony, and view
Liked least: The bugs
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
5 Aug 2016
It was a pleasure having you as a guest of "Quiet Serenity". Thank you for staying with us, look forward to seeing you again!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing