“Outstanding dive shop!”

Infinity Divers Aqua Center
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Infinity Diver Aqua Center Is a prestigious, brand new SSI DIAMOND DIVE SHOP RESORT which provides all kinds of diving and snorkeling trips . We provide diving education for all levels of divers from the free Discover Scuba in the pool (free for all guests of INFINITY BAY RESORT), through to Dive Master Training - all using the latest audio visual education techniques from SSI. The team ranging from the minimum SSI Divemaster qualification through to Instructor level, all on hand to help you with your diving needs, in a range of different languages.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Infinity Divers was awesome, we just returned from 8 days of diving and the entire crew at infinity divers was great! Because it was Easter week they were swamped, but they were still friendly, professional and did everything they could to accommodate us at every turn. We hardly touched our gear, we went to lots of different dive sites and saw a wide variety of sea life. On our last dive our dive master even took the time to take a family underwater photo with my camera. It was a great diving experience. I highly recommend.

All reviews
"octopus"
in 16 reviews
"every morning"
in 8 reviews
"advanced open water certification"
in 6 reviews
"dive staff"

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I just returned from a dive vacation with infinity divers. They did all of the work except kick and breathe for us. Excellent, friendly staff and crew. Sara, our dive guide made sure everyone was safe and pointed out lots of sea creatures of interest and gave us plenty of time to take photos and view them. This was our best vacation ever! Already planning on taking our kids so they can dive this area with a safe, fun and friendly dive staff.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I heard about Infinity Bay Dive Shop Night Snorkel when I was a guest at the resort. I was back again (not staying at Infinity Bay) & decided to give it a shot with my group of 8. While many of us were apprehensive most of us really enjoyed it.

I would recommend you book this before the day you want to do the snorkel.

The snorkel takes place in the reef in front of infinity bay. The snorkel is about an hour in duration. You get there about an hour or so before you get into the water to sign the paperwork, get your equipment & get the people together.

They will provide snorkel equipment, flash lights and wet suits. They told us the water was plenty warm (we were there in March) so we didn't NEED the wet suits. I went ahead and took one, I was glad I did. I recommend you do too. If you use your own equipment, negotiate a discount.

They had two groups going out to night snorkel when we went which was a bit crowded - when they sold the tour to me, they made it sound like it would only be the 8 of us. I wasn't too happy about. We were told there would be 2 guides in our group and there was only one - this was ok. Once you got used to being in the water in the twilight (dark) and using your flashlight it was ok. Many of our flashlights were dim near the end of the snorkel.

The reef was so different at night. We saw squid, octopus, a turtle, a ray, a HUGE pufferfish, shrimp eggs, bio-lumenescene (sp?).

Despite our initial trepidation we were all glad we would do it and may even buy a diving flash light so we can go on our own.

Definitely recommend.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We are just coming back from a 2 weeks trip to Roatan with main objective to get our kids (10 and 11 years old) certified for scuba diving. Roatan, especially West Bay, is a great destination for scuba and snorkeling. The reef is just in front of the dive shop. You can easily do shore dives and snorkeling in front of the hotel / diveshop.

At first, we were a little concern about getting two young kids through the certification process but since we were divers before having the kids (and had been out of the water for almost 12 years), we were really looking forward at getting back to that sport with them. Before flying to Roatan, we had many mail exchange with Claudio and confirm everything was fine to get the boys certified, that they had rental gear for X-Small sizes and that we could have french instructor since they are not fluent in English or Spanish. Every time we were sending mail, the answers were following in the next few hours. Claudio was very helpfull in his answers and made us confident on the chances of success of this project.

The boys took the SSI e-leaning program on the SSI website in the weeks before our trip and only had to do the pool training (±2 hours) and ocean dives (total of 4) to get the certification. Doing all the courses from your home computer before departing is a great way to maximize your time under the sun and in the ocean during your holidays. This was also a great refresher for my wife and I as we went through the courses with the boys at home.

Getting young kids through this process is still very stressfull and exhausting, they have to dive with the "oversize" material and undersized fins... but Claudio and the divemaster Clara were very accomodating and we were able to split the 4 certification dives in 3 days instead of 2 making sure the boys would have a good experience with their first dives. Clara (the french teacher) was really good with kids balancing the serious and fun aspects of scuba training, the kids really loved her! They had very good scores at the exam making them proud in confident.

The "all-inclusive" diving service of the diveshop is great, you leave your stock at your arrival, they get all your gears on the boat and set them up for diving on all of your trips, no efforts. The dock is less than 1 minute walking distance from the rooms on the Infinity Bay resort. The boats and rental equipements are 1st quality and well maintained. The instructors, divemasters and crew are very competent and friendly.

On one of our dive, a photographer "Adam Baxter" who's working in collaboration with the diveshop was part of the dive. He took great underwater shots of the family, reef and fishes and, for a reasonable price, we had pictures to remember the experience for the years to come.

Overall it's been a wonderful experience many thanks to Claudio, Clara, Felix and the rest of the team. 5 starts for you Claudio !!!