“Outstanding Atention and Service”
Review of Casa Nostra

Casa Nostra
Ranked #1 of 22 Restaurants in Livingston
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Caribbean, Pizza, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The nicest outdoor dining in Livingston. Dine next to the river under the stars or our umbrellas. We have the best food in town, specializing in Vegetarian, fresh fish, shrimp, calamari and Pizza. Our Shrimp and Calamari Pizza is our speciality. We also offer Curries, Masala and Paprika dishes. We know how to prepare fish, shrimp and Calamari in incredible ways that you will not forget. I buy my fish, shrimp and Calamari from the boats in my back yard at 6:30 AM daily. I promise you the best dishes in Livingston. We make everything from scratch including our salad dressings, Curries, Masala, Mojitos, Pina Coladas and more. Our dough and pizza sauce are our own creation. The dough is made the day before to increase the natural flavours of the dough overnight. Our pizza sauce is nothing you have ever had before. We can prepare special vegetarian dishes as you like and our Vegan pizza is outrageous.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I went to Casa Nostra, and had an excellent tapado, the service was really good and me and my familiy had a great time.

My wife forgot our car keys and her phone at the restaurant, and we left without noticing, when we found out, we were unable to return to Livingstone, and we were back at our hotel without her phone and unable to return home.

I contacted Stuart, he was really helpful, and was really kind and sent our stuff over via boat, AT HIS OWN COST, a friend of mine helped me getting the keys and bringing them to our hotel.

That´s what i call Outstanding service and attention, whenever i get back to Livingstone I will for sure go back to "Casa Nostra" i invite you to do the same.

Thank You!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Beautiful service ( as the owner is checking if food was good if everything has been delivered to the table etc.). Atmosphere bit weird - once you enter you cannot understand is it someone’s house/home kitchen or a restaurant as it looks like someone’s kitchen with random people (not guests) all around. You pass it and get to the yard where guests are seated. In my opinion, if restaurant is open to the public, basic things need to be tided up that makes people feel being at the restaurant (like a lot of dogs/cats poos all around in the yard, and all furniture composition etc. )Food was ok, I found half of stock cube in my soup, my partner the same in his spaghetti (I would rather pay more for natural herbs to be used in my meals). I give 7/10 as there is a space for the improvement and it easy can be done! It’s definitely not #1 Restaurant in Livingston, not just yet or not anymore.. :)

Reviewed 3 March 2018

We ate at Stuart's restaurant every night of our 4 night stay. The food was excellent and portion sizes were very large. Vegetable pizza was great with a huge selection of vegetables, fresh fish also very good. We also had breakfast there a few times, the fruit filled french toast was amazing.

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

We had Chinese chicken and shrimp dishes. Both with generous portions and plenty of meat and shrimp.

Lovely ice cold drinks and a fantastic smoothie.

Our waitress was just lovely

Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

We are a family of 4 who stayed one night at Casa Nostra on our way from Guatemala to Belize and what a gem of a place to stay. The hotel is close to the ferry and has a beautiful outlook over the water. Stuart, the owner, could not have been more helpful. He took my husband on a motor bike to sort out our immigration paper work for Belize and buy our ferry tkt. The breakfast we had was the best in all our travels through Guatemala. The cost for 4 people was excellent as well. We would highly recommend this hotel. Thanks Stuart for a great stay.