“Friendly, Central, Affordable Digs With...”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Posada Vida Dulce

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Lago Atitlan
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Bruce H
Wickenburg, Arizona
“Friendly, Central, Affordable Digs With Accomodating Host”
Reviewed 2 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016
people found this review helpful

Over the last 30 years I have been to Panachajel about a dozen times. Some things have changed, yet to me Pana and the other villages surrounding Lake Atitlan remain essentially the same. Each time I visit I leave knowing I will return. And perhaps one day I will simply remain there...

Staying 10 days at Posada Vida Dulce was a very positive experience. With one bedroom available for rental, Elizabeth & Stephen offer a comfortable and warm welcome to the traveler. From a roof top deck with views of both city and volcano to very agreeable accommodations I found their unique location to be a pleasant interlude to my meandering journey around southern Mexico and Central America.

During this my first visit to Posada Vida Dulce, Steve was hosting solo as Elizabeth was on a trip to the US. At various interludes during my stay he was kind enough to introduce me to select portions of Pana which is now home to my hosts.

In closing I would say if you want agreeable English / Spanish speaking hosts providing a comfortable room in a typical Guatemalan neighborhood near to Santander you should try Posada Vida Dulce.

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: Host and location.
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing