“Nice Property”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Bradenton, Florida
“Nice Property”
Reviewed 25 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016
person found this review helpful

First I would like to thank you for sharing your Casa with us. We enjoyed it very much. I only wished there was someone there when we first arrived that spoke English. However, we did stumbled our way through it and managed to get things done. It might also be helpful to have a way to call a tuc tuc? With that said, the walk ended up to be not so bad and we all needed it anyway.

Great location, beautiful grounds! We Will stay here again when we return! Thanks again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: The Location
Liked least: The very first day, as no one spoke English on the grounds.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Jamie P
“Nice property, great location! But...”
Reviewed 14 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016
people found this review helpful

The property was nice; we loved the big kitchen with its new appliances and all the dishes/cooking stuff we could need! The rooms were nicely decorated and clean. The groundskeeper and the housekeeper were both very helpful and accommodating! The grounds were beautiful, we enjoyed our afternoons outside on the patio. Be advised, this house does not have a tv, but it does have wifi. We actually kind of liked not having a tv because it meant the kids had to go outside and play or spend their time drawing/coloring. The only complaint I have is that we got attacked by mosquitos, especially in the master bedroom, the last two nights of our stay; my two year old son had bad bites on his face and we couldn't sleep at night because we kept hearing them every time we turned the lights off, even though there were bug repellents plugged in every room. So while we liked the house and the service, we did not like the mosquitos.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
CiscoKid5...
San Francisco, California
“My visit to Pana”
Reviewed 12 April 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

What a wonderful place to stay when visiting Lake Atitlan. The house was clean and stocked with everything I could have wanted. The linens and towels were new. The WiFi had a good and strong signal.
What I liked most was that on the weekends the people of Panajachel use this part of the beach to get in and around the lake by boat. The beach in front of the property is where the locals eat and have their food prepared at the beach stalls. On Sunday there was a religious mass, next to a live band playing "bata-chan-ga" with the kids swimming in the lake. It is a vibrant life experience right outside the gates. Then on Monday and for the rest of the week, it was as quite as could be outside the gates. Oh yeah, the location is super safe.
The main grounds keeper (I cannot remember his name) was a great source of information during our stay. He treated my cousin and me so well. He has been in Pana his whole life, so he knows people and places. He set up a boat tour with a captain who took us out all day for a very safe day on the water. I don't know how good the grounds keepers' English is, because we only spoke Spanish to him, so if you can speak Spanish you are in great hands.
The house is not close to the center of town, but a Tuk-Tuk (the little three wheel taxi's) will get you into town quickly and cheaply
When I go back to Lake Atitlan, this is where I will stay.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The access to the Lake and Town of Panajachel
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Ricardo S
“Amazing place to stay”
Reviewed 22 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016
person found this review helpful

This is a beautiful property right off the shore of Lake Atitlan and a very short drive from panajachel. The caretaker in the property was always ready to help and made our stay a memorable one. Accommodations were excellent and it was a great place to stay for a big family of 8. When we visit pana again, we will definitely stay at "Casa Jucanya".

Diana M
“A little piece of heaven.”
Reviewed 2 January 2016 for a stay in November 2015
person found this review helpful

From the location to the service I loved every little part of my stay. We had Arnold waiting for us at a key point to sort us to the house even though it was late at night.
The house has the most amazing view of the volcano I got used to this very the guard and the girl who helped clean were very accommodating and just so sweeet. I got used to this house very quickly I did not want to leave !!!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing