“Coffee shop or Italian canteen?”
Review of Cafe Casa

Cafe Casa
Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

Went to this place to grab lunch when I saw the 2 for 1 pasta (same for breakfast, if it's morning hours) deal sign, and ended up having one of the best pastas I've ever had, so taste I couldn't believe it. It comes with soup and just an awesome piece of bread as well. Didn't try the coffee though but they sure know all about it too and the desserts as well looked delicious.

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

I was impressed by their pastas. I wasn't expecting much for the "2 for 1" promotion on pastas and was blown away. I had the Spinach with ricotta and my boyfriend had the Alfredo :) plus, there are soup and bread as entrées, which were both super nice as well.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

The Beatles said "All you need is love", but what they where missing was adding "a cup of coffee" and Cafe Casa in Guatemala City is where you can get one!
I've been here a couple of times, but today I tried a V60, a coffe drink, cold or hot, today I went for the cold type.
Flavor great, attencion also great, prices great too!
If you are in the "Centro Historico" in Guatemala City I really recomend to pass here and try the coffee. You will no regret it!

Reviewed 5 May 2017

It very good place, the coffee and menu are the good quality, it have wifi. It´s possible to buy different delicious bread and cakes and take a way. I recommend cafe casa.

Reviewed 4 May 2016

I'd been in mostly local spots before this, so it struck me as relatively contemporary and clean by comparison. Pet friendly, good bakery items, nice atmosphere. Coffee was not so special, but I had grown accustomed to that so it wasn't a disappointment.