See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 June 2016

Me and my gf were travelling central america for a few month and this was worst place we ever stayed. Owner is older lady with terrible attitude. We payed for ac room with breakfast instead we got room with broken fan and no breakfast. In the morning we tried to get part of our money back for ac and breakfast but she threaten us by police and she went away without explanation. Awful place bad people. Stay away !!!

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Vojtec V
Reviewed 18 April 2016 via mobile

Stayed here because was close to the airport however we were extremely disappointed the staff is nice but the room was small mosquitos all night and overpriced for the quality of the hotel will certainly not stay here again the advertising is nothing to how the place actually is

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank catherinehG3857VK
Reviewed 18 February 2016

we found this nice hotel walking in the center of town. it is very convenient, close to lots of restaurants and few blocks from the Secret Garden, electronic music club. The hotel feels very secure and it has a beautiful garden with lots of flowers. The staff is friendly and very helpful. The room are confortable and very clean. The neiboorhood is very safe so you can enjoy walking around, even by night. I will come back here next time and revommend it.

Room tip: room 11 is very quiet, second floor
Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 November 2015

I stayed here for a night at the beginning and end of my trip in Guatemala, it was just what I was looking for - close to the airport and it felt safe. However, both times I was the only guest, which made me feel a bit uneasy but the staff were friendly and happily ordered taxis to and from the airport for me. It is expensive for what it is compared to other places I stayed in Guatemala.

Date of stay: November 2015
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 25 August 2015 via mobile

I had a pleasant stay in this place. Affordable prices. The location is convenience and safety. I will look for it next trip to Guatemala avoiding a 5 stars hotel near by. Not a big deal for a short period of time. Owner and workers are friendly.

Date of stay: August 2015