Lowest prices for your stay
Official Hotel
View deal
Expedia.comUS$124
PricelineUS$112
TravelocityUS$124
All reviews living room luxury home junior suites front desk staff guatemala airport bookstore muy comfort shuttle mall
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 November 2020

My normal go-to hotel in capital has closed, so we just picked Casa Veranda because of location and online pictures. WE WERE NOT DISAPPOINTED!! I HIGHLY recommed this hotel for a short or extended stay. So close to upscale dining AND take-out. Impeccable suites, with comfort and spaciousness. Great value, competent staff! Easy to find and secure underground parking. They do have shuttle for airport, better to stay before an early morning flight or early appointment in the city.

Date of stay: November 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 2 June 2020

i stayed on Jan 2nd. With my family, there was no hot water so i canceled and went to the Radisson hotel. Until today June 2nd almost half year i have not yet received the credit of the nights i did not used. I keep calling/emailing and they seem to not care. Worst service, i also emailed the Gm and until today i never heard back. I will not recommend to anyone specially if the hotel has to give you a credit. Very bad way to do business ...

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 April 2020

I was amazed at the size and comfort of the rooms. I stayed in two different rooms (two different reservations) and they were both excellent. The kitchen, living room, bedroom, and bathroom were amazing! The price was good. Although the breakfast is a buffet and has a huge variety of pastries, breads, and hot dishes, people with dietary restrictions will find that there are few options. However, there are always fruits, juices, jam, fried platanos, and beans that can be enjoyed by people with different dietary restrictions (vegan, celiac, lactose intolerant, kosher, halal etc.). The personnel is very polite. There are several restaurants, mall, and bookstores nearby. It is about 7 min. from the airport. I would certainly stay in this hotel if I visit Ciudad de Guatemala again.

Date of stay: March 2020
Vinicio Bobadilla, General Manager at Hotel Casa Veranda, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2020

Dear Mrs. Gisele:

We thank you for your recent review of our hotel. We´re glad our location works out for you, we take pride in being in the heart of the "Zona Viva" We will let the staff know you appreciate their effort in making your stay a comfortable one. We hope you come to Guatemala soon so we have the opportunity to serve you even better,

Reviewed 12 March 2020

Great atmosphere. Friendly staff, specially Shearley and the front desk staff who made our stay really comfortable and enjoyable. Rooms that are like home away from home. Restaurant has great selection of traditional and gourmets meals. Overall super clean and excellent service.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 January 2020 via mobile

I really love to come here! The service is number one, the food just perfect and the atmosphere is Supreme! Even I love the rooms. All of them are suites and is like a luxury home. Doesn't have pool but it very nice with kids or just with a couple.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Vinicio B, Manager at Hotel Casa Veranda, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2020

Dear Guest,