Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
HolidayInn.comUS$103
Expedia.comUS$103
Hotels.comUS$103
PricelineUS$103
Orbitz.comUS$103
CheapTicketsUS$103
All reviews zona viva close to the airport bottled water hotel is located room rate comfortable beds great room breakfast buffet is executive floor city guatemala zone horns uber rates personnel transportation
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 March 2020

This is a very good Holiday Inn. The staff are professional and friendly, the breakfast is good, the rooms are clean and spacious. Zona 10 is generally safe, with lots of surveillance cameras. My Guatemalan friends insisted on driving me back to the hotel, claiming it isn't safe on Saturday night, but generally this location is fine.

Reviewed 18 March 2020

All was great, except that I was expecting a free schuttle in the morning but surprise... I got charge $10 for a 10 mins trip. I have canceled my Uber (way cheaper than the hotel) assuming that the hotel transportation was part of the service as many hotels. They should aware customers about it when paying the room. Oh well,

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 12 March 2020

Our stay was great! From welcome to room, from service to breakfast, everything was outstanding! The pool is bliss, heated and nice atmosphere. Also, since my husband does not use elevators, he was able to use the stairway with ease. After coming from our visit thru different places in Guatemala, it was nice to come to a beautiful, hot shower.

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 16 February 2020

One brandy and two soft drinks in the bar were was 35 US$. This was somewhat excessive for a pleasant, but a rather standard, bar. Other than that the hotel was good and with very attentive staff. The cost of the drink would discourage me from choosing it again.
Un brandy y dos refrescos en el bar costaba 35 dólares. Esto fue algo excesivo para un bar agradable, pero bastante estándar. Aparte de eso, el hotel era bueno y con un personal muy atento. El costo de la bebida me disuadirá de elegir nuevamente.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Holiday Inn G, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Guatemala, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2020

Dear easyoneLondon thank you very much for your comments this will help us to improve our services. We hope you give us the opportunity to serve you again

Reviewed 13 February 2020

Excellent. A lot of attention to detail. Best pillows I’ve ever slept with. The staff was very friendly, respectful and would go out of their way to accommodate any request.
Hotel is located at walking distance to a mall and small local restaurants and souvenir shops.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Holiday Inn G, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Guatemala, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2020

Dear Rosamontesinos, thank you so much for your comments and for your preference. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again