Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$104
PricelineUS$104
Hotels.comUS$88
TravelocityUS$88
Orbitz.comUS$88
ZenHotels.comUS$109
All reviews front desk shuttle driver an excellent hotel excellent stay close to the airport short stay breakfast buffet city guatemala states personnel country zona
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 July 2019

I really enjoyed this hotel. It was in a great location, literally I walked everywhere and there were numerous sights to see and food to eat (whether authentic Guatemalan or American chain restaurants.) The staff was friendly, spoke good enough English for my lousy Spanish, and security was tight.

Room tip: My corner room was fantastic.
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Stewart J
HiltonGardenInnGt, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hilton Garden Inn Guatemala City, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2019

Dear Stewart J:

First of all, we want to thank you for your recent visit to Hilton Garden Inn Guatemala and for taking the time to share your comments regarding your stay in our property through Tripadvisor. We are very happy to know you enjoyed the hotel location and our staff service.

We hope you will consider staying with us again in the future,

Reviewed 13 June 2019

My stay was great, what made it great was the fact that everyone was not only helpful but kind wild doing so. Food was great, the shuttle driver was helpful, the staff in the hotel was exceptional. Thank you.

Date of stay: June 2019
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HiltonGardenInnGt, Director Comercial at Hilton Garden Inn Guatemala City, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2019

Dear Irvin-gonzalez:

Thank you for sharing your GREAT review with the TripAdvisor community. We are very happy to know that you were satisfied with the hotel facilities, our staff service and the great food. We appreciate your nice comments about our team members.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future and make your stay better and brighter!

Reviewed 8 June 2019

Staff at this hotel was very accommodating and helpful. Most of the employees were fluent in English and tolerated my broken Spanish with much grace and even helped when I got stuck. The food was good, better than most American hotels. They knew the area and provided ideas of where to go and what to see.

Date of stay: June 2019
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Hilton Garden I... G, Director Comercial at Hilton Garden Inn Guatemala City, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2019

Dear Venture44913203777
Thank you for the excellent review on TripAdvisor for the Hilton Garden Inn Guatemala City. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Thank you for the positive comments about our team, We strive to create one of a kind experiences for our guests. we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 8 June 2019

I have stayed here many times before and have always found the rooms clean and comfortable and the staff has always been exceptionally helpful. My first time here, I had booked transportation to go to Lake Atitlan but no one showed up. The front desk staff contacted the company for me and made sure I was taken care of.
In the rooms I have been in, there are no bathtubs. There is no exhaust fan but there is a small window you can open. The rooms have individual heat and air conditioning units that have always worked well.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Mark H:
First of all, we want to thank you for your recent visit to Hilton Garden Inn Guatemala and for taking the time to share your comments regarding your stay in our property through Tripadvisor. We are very happy to hear you enjoyed the cleanliness and confortable rooms, and specially our staff service, we are very proud of our team.

Reviewed 5 June 2019

This is an excellent hotel with a great location. I wouldnt stay in any other hotel. The price is reasonable and the customer service it's amazing!

My mom and my sister booked a bed-and-breakfast in order to stay for a flight to Orlando. However, the BnB room was terrible. I called the Hotel, made a reservation and Gaby and Hugo really took care of my mom. They even went as far as picking her up in Taxi from the BnB., free of charge. Wow! Great Experience and Customer Service. I wouldn't stay at any other hotel in the city. They'll pick you up or drop you at the airport, have decent breakfast, excellent location, etc.

I'm very grateful

Cesar

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Hilton Garden I... G, Director Comercial at Hilton Garden Inn Guatemala City, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2019

Dear Cesar,
Thank you for sharing your fantastic review with the TripAdvisor community. We are very happy to know that you were satisfied with the hotel facilities and our staff service. We appreciate your kind comments about our team members.